Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cry me a river.

I didn't know you were John Wayne Gacy's doppelganger. Not a good look bruh.

seemslegit.jpg

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In 2009, He signed a four-year, $1.954 million contract. The deal included a $204,240 signing bonus. Then he re-upped in 2012 for $1.26 million. That's not big for NFL, but still plenty to last him.

And the injury happened in 2011. That means that the Bears paid $1.26 million for the season after the injury. He could barely walk at that point. They could have just cut him and given him an injury settlement, but they did the right thing. And I'm sure he knew he was never gonna see another NFL paycheck and managed that money properly.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did they tell you that they like your hard on on, and would like to fuck you?

:aj:

You've got to stop talking about hard-ons and all of the other gay stuff you constantly post about. I don't think anyone here has a problem with you being gay (besides EDUB), but this is a football forum.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I played with and against a few players in hs who made it to the NFL and they all have regular jobs niw or own a business. Knox is still in his 20s so it's not like he can sit on his $ this day and age. Besides we all know Knox will be store manager within a few years.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I work at a bar that has a few people who work at that bdubs. Hes been there for a while.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I was going to make a thread about this like 3 months ago but I figured it wasn't really news since owning a franchise isnt really news

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Nobody has spotted Garrett Wolfe at Wendy's yet, huh? He's tricky to find, since you need to look over the counter.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Yea that was pretty uncool ^ I would love to have Johnny as a #3 , but anyone clowning on his injury or what he does now is pathetic . The kid is lucky as hell to even be able to walk after that nasty shot. He came out of nowhere and IMO was defiantly heading towards great things.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Anyone ever heard of Quaker steak and Lube? Man for being a chain, they have some really great wings , I tried the triple atomic wing and I hate really hot wings, I don't have a high threshold for spicy .Below is a video I forgot was on YouTube . Lol I had just gotten out of DOC, brother on left of screen had just gotten home from Iraq, and Fat Matt on the right also really hates hot spicy food , so our sister challenged us to try the wings after we had a hookah session and a few brews. Video is kinda long I would only watch from 1:45-3:20ish if you choose to watch, but man that wing was absolutely brutal, and I washed my hands 25 min. later rubbed my eyes and it still irritated them.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNev61Bxd7E

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
LOL I would think the Bears would set him up with some sort of gig. Jonathan Franklin the Packers RB who was forced to retire a few months ago is working for the team in a new role. It really is the least the Bears could do for him.

Hoping it's what he wants and not because he needs money.

Own a business that is successful? Sign me up.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Smart guy. Sound financial decision to become a BWW franchisee.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone ever heard of Quaker steak and Lube? Man for being a chain, they have some really great wings , I tried the triple atomic wing and I hate really hot wings, I don't have a high threshold for spicy .Below is a video I forgot was on YouTube . Lol I had just gotten out of DOC, brother on left of screen had just gotten home from Iraq, and Fat Matt on the right also really hates hot spicy food , so our sister challenged us to try the wings after we had a hookah session and a few brews. Video is kinda long I would only watch from 1:45-3:20ish if you choose to watch, but man that wing was absolutely brutal, and I washed my hands 25 min. later rubbed my eyes and it still irritated them.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NNev61Bxd7E

Ive been to Quaker Steak a few times...Good Wings..I also got some of their hot sauce...Niiiiice

I know some may scoff at this, but the wings McDonalds had for a while were really good...They were too expensive for the average McDonalds customer though, so they stopped selling them

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know some may scoff at this, but the wings McDonalds had for a while were really good...They were too expensive for the average McDonalds customer though, so they stopped selling them
I agree. Good wings, but quite overpriced, especially for McDonald's