Johnny Knox now works at BWW

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
McDonalds wings, fuck that, no way in hell would I eat that shit lol. McDonalds is nasty shit all around.

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope it's his store and has a good life, it was truly sad what happened to the kid. He had such a great story from a small school and was making it in the NFL. He was a good WR and ST guy that could have had a long career. In all honesty he would be a perfect fit for 3rd WR on this team right now. Best of luck Johnny !

Couldn't have said it better myself. I completely echo these sentiments.

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Looks like Johnny is into hiring really short people to work at his restaurant.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
McDonalds wings, fuck that, no way in hell would I eat that shit lol. McDonalds is nasty shit all around.

From your post I take it youre commenting on something ya never tried..But thats OK

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
From your post I take it youre commenting on something ya never tried..But thats OK

Well that is true BB, which I usually won't do. However, Mcdonald's is the exception, I have never eaten anything other than their bkfast which tastes good. Hell I feel lucky when I eat a cheeseburger there and don't get the shits. lol.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that is true BB, which I usually won't do. However, Mcdonald's is the exception, I have never eaten anything other than their bkfast which tastes good. Hell I feel lucky when I eat a cheeseburger there and don't get the shits. lol.

Im not much of a McDonalds guy either, but I love wings so much I had to try em..I went back several times for them..They were very good..I wish you could have tasted em..Nice and spicy too

BTW...You are correct on their breakfasts though..I have had the McGriddle a few times..It's good, but not too good for you I suspect..Hence I eat em rarely

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Personally I like making my own wings. I can get a huge bag for cheap at Sams club and fry them up. Then it's as simple as pouring Franks Wing sauce on them, not really a better regular wing sauce out there.

Reactions: DC

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally I like making my own wings. I can get a huge bag for cheap at Sams club and fry them up. Then it's a simple as pouring Franks Wing sauce on the, not really a better regular wing sauce out there.

Do you deep fry em, or in a skillet?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He's a person just like all of us. Good for him and I hope he likes his job.

Actually I hope all of you like your jobs.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:

When I showed this post to my 8yr old and 5yr old they said "dislike that man!!!"

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Personally I like making my own wings. I can get a huge bag for cheap at Sams club and fry them up. Then it's as simple as pouring Franks Wing sauce on them, not really a better regular wing sauce out there.

I did that yesterday, baked them in the franks.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Who eats McDonalds? Wtf is wrong with you people

you'd think with the abundance of beef stands in the Oak Lawn area that people would be steering clear of McDonalds, but that South Suburban mentality is a bitch...

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
you'd think with the abundance of beef stands in the Oak Lawn area that people would be steering clear of McDonalds, but that South Suburban mentality is a bitch...

When I was a teenager I knew there was something wrong with the World...I worked at a video store that was between a McDonalds and one of the best BBQ pits in Central IL. Both were busy but McDonalds had FAR more traffic. I couldn't believe people would go through a McDonalds drive thru over this BBQ pit drive thru.