just a sprain

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say they skip Hoyer and go right to Barkley, or sign Fales of the Ravens PR and start him.

No QB is doing anything with Loggains at OC.

I thought of the silly people here, who always blame the OCs, while watching Wentz adjust plays to what the defense was showing. It seemed quite easy for the rookie yet we can't expect a 10 year vet to do it. Haha. Blame the OC, Jay's not suppose to have to think out there.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
I thought of the silly people here, who always blame the OCs, while watching Wentz adjust plays to what the defense was showing. It seemed quite easy for the rookie yet we can't expect a 10 year vet to do it. Haha. Blame the OC, Jay's not suppose to have to think out there.

The cutler era is coming to an end. Time for myself and some others to start drinking a new brand of coolaid methinks.

Washington

Liked Posts:
We'll never catch a break as an organization. Houston tears and ACL an Cutty gets a damn sprain instead of the season ending injury we all deserve.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Probably because he wants to stay away from that offensive line. They're supposed to protect him but he'd rather stay as far away as possible.
Please he also is to blame for holding the ball to long. He even ran into a sack last week instead of running straight when he had a chance. Remeber that cutler still had 20 turnovers with Denver yet only sacked 11 times - thats crazy. Yes our oline sucks but so does our qb. We need everything to be perfext to even give him a chance. He is what he is.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:

If you watched after the game, Steve young and those other two on the field pretty much were saying, which one was the 11 year veteran and which was the rookie?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you watched after the game, Steve young and those other two on the field pretty much were saying, which one was the 11 year veteran and which was the rookie?

I think Gruden practically crapped himself over Carson "two handed monster" Wentz.... and when they showed the photo of how low and out he held the ball in college, I was very much reminded of another QB on the field that does that to this day....

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Got some lolz if you think he's cut after this season.

Logic is gone on CCS. Way to jump to conclusions to what Fox/Pace will do after this season.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Bears benched McCown after he posted a 109 rating. Bears were 7-6 at the time...a 9-7 record would have won the division...Cutler 'guided' the Bears to an 8-8 finish.
Terrible terrible horrible comparison. I asked when has a team purposely bottomed out to get a better draft pick.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Play Jay don't play Jay it doesn't matter. Unless you think Hoyer or whomever is the answer it doesn't make any difference. The team is just awful. When we were at the game my buddy were talking about how Wilbon said, after pre-season, the Bears could be a 2-3 win team. Unfortunately, he might be right. The injuries are piling up, there is no pass rush and the o-line couldn't block a high school team. When the DBs are a bright spot on the team, given that position's situation, your team is shit.

Personally, I'd start and play Hoyer. Give the thumb a rest and see what you have in Hoyer. Now, I don't think you have squat but at this point I don't think Fox has anything to lose. A 2-3 win season likely gets him fired. Play Barkley doesn't matter. Given the Bears luck, everyone gets healthy around week 8 or 10 and they get hot and end up winning 6-7 and they have to sell their soul to get a top QB prospect. Whatever happens, the Jay Cutler era is over.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Terrible terrible horrible comparison. I asked when has a team purposely bottomed out to get a better draft pick.

But but but McCown told coach he wouldn't leave the game If that was Cutler or RGIII they would have been bashed for "hurting their team" while playing injured.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought McCown had more career interceptions than touchdowns before the 2013 season? His fumbles were pretty close then as well.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Got some lolz if you think he's cut after this season.

Logic is gone on CCS. Way to jump to conclusions to what Fox/Pace will do after this season.

Bottoming out would be sticking with Cutler. I'm convinced he's the wrong QB to help these young players along.