Just ask yourself this question

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
what in the serious fuck is going on around here? not only do we have posts like the op, but we have we have alts and mains responding to, and thankbanging, themselves.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This being your first thread on here as a new member, you might be better off just deleting the entire thread. Don't want this to be the first impression of you lol js

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

You never know; he may improve, or he could become the next Biff! And don't we all need another Biff in our lives?

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Draft day: Ryan Pace gets his picks back, and David god damn Putney just because he feels like it!

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to quote that wall of text because i only made it a sentence into it.

Anyways, look at the good things Pace has done like drafting Urlacher, Forte, and Tommie Harris. I mean those guys were awesome draft picks by the Pace.

The thing i hate the most is the shower picture Pace made the team do.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Read this entire thread. I'm definitely dumber than I was a few minutes ago. My eyes are now crossed, my arches have fallen and my brain hurts. I'm going to bed now and cry myself to sleep.

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
My point was we hold the same opinion on Pace. But mine is based on reality and facts.

His is fucking stupid.

Sorry that flew over your head.

Wow. Just wow. This is a first for me. I have never had anyone agree with me in principle and in the next breath call me an effin' idiot. Might I point out to you sir, that by agreeing with me in such a fashion might make you a slightly smaller idiot. By all means share your facts and realities. Illuminate us with your vast wisdom.

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
I don't want to quote that wall of text because i only made it a sentence into it.

Anyways, look at the good things Pace has done like drafting Urlacher, Forte, and Tommie Harris. I mean those guys were awesome draft picks by the Pace.

The thing i hate the most is the shower picture Pace made the team do.

Wow, the sarcasm is just dripping off your post. Normally I'd say well played, but I would be lying.

34 GOAT

Liked Posts:
You noticed that to? He was awful quick to play the ignore card earlier in the thread...

And I am the one being called an idiot. Suit yourself. Ok, you caught me I am an alt for Mongo. Thanks for blowing my cover guys.:rolleyes:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
512x.jpg

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I am the one being called an idiot. Suit yourself. Ok, you caught me I am an alt for Mongo. Thanks for blowing my cover guys.:rolleyes:

Mongo would be the easiest alt to sniff out. He just can't help himself from going full Mongo sometimes. I don't think he has an alt.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
gif summary of the OP, and resulting thread

cwbEtr9.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
I don't mind getting ripped for my mistake, I deserved that. if they did not rip me for my mistake, then I would be disappointed. I just wanted to be judged on the complete post not on single mistake. If you think I was completely off base then come at me with your argument and convince me I am wrong. Is that not the purpose of a message board. But I understand that many people prefer to just blindly attack anyone who doesn't agree with them by belittling them and making fun of them. It does not bother me, because if my opponent is reduced to name calling , then I have won the argument.
Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. Look at it this way, you started a dialogue. That's a positive. I will say that I disagree with you about Pace. I really like what Pace is doing. Drafting gas been excellent for the past two years. The first draft we can let slide cause he was a rookie gm and probably wasn't able to be as thorough. His Free Agents have been the area he has been sub par on. It is a crapshoot tho. The hicks signing is enough to save him in that category. Hiring Nagy is pretty exciting, hopefully it works out. You can at least say this about Pace. He has balls and takes risks on people he believes in. He's at least made things interesting and exciting to start 2018.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Jeez , one lousy mistake and I am on everybody's ignore list. Was I that far from the truth? If you think I am completely missing the mark, then explain yourself. Point out the errors of my logic. Just don't call me a Fucktard and leave it at that. Call me a fucktard then rake me over the coals with your argument. I can accept that. If you don't learn from your mistakes and own them, then you are wasting time.
It's more than one mistake!!! The franchise was ruined before Pace got here, Pace did not ruin it
Pace had to go along with Fox if he wanted this job, we all would have done the same

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I would make the Trubisky trade again today, again tomorrow, and everyday after that.
same here