Justin Fields hype starting to leak out of Halas Hall, from reporters, and everyone's "favorite" bloggers...

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Are you going address those quoted posts made by you? If you believe something, you need to stand on it. And it's ok to say 'I was wrong', or 'I have changed my mind." That's fine. Just looks like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth...

BEARS

If they are by people who I have on ignore, then no, not going to address them.

If you want to repost what they quoted, I will be happy to address those posts. But I also am not going to humor trolls who cherry-pick and misrepresent posts and take them out of context in order to slap each other on the back and win internet pissing contests.

We all have shit we've said and been wrong on. I think its more stupid to stick on a wrong opinion than to have had one and changed one's mind based on new information.

Trolls don't operate that way, so I pay them no mind now; their goal is just to have fodder to continue to troll; not have an actual Bears discussion. Its why many of them have no opinions of their own - they don't stick their own necks out; they just mock everyone else with an opinion, knowing everyone gets something wrong sometimes.

I won't humor people with the mental age of a 13 year old anymore.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Reminder that DBB is not hooked up in Halas Hall. All he does he state shit that fits with the current mood.

Also OP said Fields would bury whatever team drafts him without watching a second of him in college and immediately hopped on his dick as soon as the Bears drafted him LMAOOOOO
Reminder that @Anytime23 has absolutely zero idea how hooked up any reporter/media person is and is just making a clown assumtpion like he always does.

At least the OP takes a stance which is something @Anytime23 never does because he's scared of being wrong as a fan on a message board of people making assumptions every single day.

:deer:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

If you want to repost what they quoted, I will be happy to address those posts. But I also am not going to humor trolls who cherry-pick and misrepresent posts and take them out of context in order to slap each other on the back and win internet pissing contests.

We all have shit we've said and been wrong on. I think its more stupid to stick on a wrong opinion than to have had one and changed one's mind based on new information.

Trolls don't operate that way, so I pay them no mind now; their goal is just to have fodder to continue to troll; not have an actual Bears discussion. Its why many of them have no opinions of their own - they don't stick their own necks out; they just mock everyone else with an opinion, knowing everyone gets something wrong sometimes.

Sounds like you were wrong and have a track record of not acknowledging that you were wrong to me. You'd be much more tolerable if you weren't such an arrogant (for no reason at all) douche bag. It might be time for another new username

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Reminder that @Anytime23 has absolutely zero idea how hooked up any reporter/media person is and is just making a clown assumtpion like he always does.

At least the OP takes a stance which is something @Anytime23 never does because he's scared of being wrong as a fan on a message board of people making assumptions every single day.

Exactly that.

I also assume (thanks to someone I don't have blocked hitting it up with a notification just now), that this is the post in question that has trolls thinking they are so damn smart:

Tired of defending that post - check the date. March 29, 2021. When was Fields drafted? April 2021. When did I first see Fields play? Fall, 2021. When did I become a fan of Fields? That same fall, AFTER I SAW HIM TAKE NFL SNAPS.

I don't know what's so hard to understand here - I've said this before.

I don't give a shit about college football.
I think just about every QB coming out of college is going to be a bust, because most of the time, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. I DON'T CARE how hyped they are. I've seen countless quarterbacks who were overhyped fail at the NFL level.

And my take there was based on the opinions of what scouts were saying at the time.

Yes, there are some college football idiots who say "herp derp, you don't even watch college football, why have an opinion?"

Well, for all their watching of college football, has it REALLY helped those people identify which quarterbacks are going to make it to the NFL? Because in all my years on this board, the people who hype college quarterbacks tend to be WRONG. Just because its that damn hard for a college QB to actually make it in the NFL.

That seriously is the last time I am going to explain all that. And idiot trolls aren't going to tell me who I can and can't be a fan of just because I changed my opinion based on new information - a concept completely foreign to them....

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah okay

:benny:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I avoided the off season hype because that rarely works out.

I'm starting to feel excitement.
Well, winning 1 game out of their last 15 games is bound to get any rational football fan excited.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Hard to have a conversation with you when you refuse to acknowledge that your own posts contradict your now current opinion. Then when questioned about the conflicting opinions (because people actually read what you wrote) blames it on 'trolls' and 'haters'.

I mean, in just the span of less than two weeks, you were out because of reading something on dabearsblog and now back in because of some tweets this week.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

At least the OP takes a stance which is something [B]@Anytime23 never does because he's scared of being wrong as a fan on a message board of people making assumptions every single day.[/B]

This is something @Anytime23 haters say because they're so sick and tired of me being right and them looking like complete idiots.
Example:Screenshot 2021-12-21 174926.jpg

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Exactly that.

I also assume (thanks to someone I don't have blocked hitting it up with a notification just now), that this is the post in question that has trolls thinking they are so damn smart:

Tired of defending that post - check the date. March 29, 2021. When was Fields drafted? April 2021. When did I first see Fields play? Fall, 2021. When did I become a fan of Fields? That same fall, AFTER I SAW HIM TAKE NFL SNAPS.

I don't know what's so hard to understand here - I've said this before.

I don't give a shit about college football.
I think just about every QB coming out of college is going to be a bust, because most of the time, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO. I DON'T CARE how hyped they are. I've seen countless quarterbacks who were overhyped fail at the NFL level.

And my take there was based on the opinions of what scouts were saying at the time.

Yes, there are some college football idiots who say "herp derp, you don't even watch college football, why have an opinion?"

Well, for all their watching of college football, has it REALLY helped those people identify which quarterbacks are going to make it to the NFL? Because in all my years on this board, the people who hype college quarterbacks tend to be WRONG. Just because its that damn hard for a college QB to actually make it in the NFL.

That seriously is the last time I am going to explain all that. And idiot trolls aren't going to tell me who I can and can't be a fan of just because I changed my opinion based on new information - a concept completely foreign to them....
I imagine your tears being made out of bacon fat, you plump buffoon.

This is the issue with you, you have these strong opinions that are based on zero first hand experience or knowledge. You're shouting opinions that aren't even your own. Its your entire body of work. You've been caught repeatedly arguing about things you later admit to not watching and frankly do not understand.

Tweet says this = your new opinion. Fucking sad and pathetic existence.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Cutler was a finished product because by the time we got him, he would not develop any further. Many OCs tried, but he was the same player from the time we got him to retirement. If he were coachable, he certainly could have been a lot more than what he was, but unfortunately he wasn't.

That's the reason during his era you would hear a lot of pro bowl corners who had success against Cutler say "That's Jay being Jay". The book was out on him, and he wasn't going to change it. He was predictable to the better corners in the league.

Nah, look at Cutler's stats. We absolutely did change him but for the worst. His stats instantly nose dived coming here and then after his record breaking sack year here he was really broken. He didn't come close to being who he was becoming in Denver until Emery started trying to have an offense.

I would assume if we can change him for the worst and he could come back to have a 1500yd WR twice and high yardage years we could've made him better if we didn't insist on breaking him with no targets or protection for years. But the Bears gonna be Bears.

Da media (and nfl) hate da bears

View attachment 31670
Das fu dup

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah, look at Cutler's stats. We absolutely did change him but for the worst. His stats instantly nose dived coming here and then after his record breaking sack year here he was really broken. He didn't come close to being who he was becoming in Denver until Emery started trying to have an offense.

I would assume if we can change him for the worst and he could come back to have a 1500yd WR twice and high yardage years we could've made him better if we didn't insist on breaking him with no targets or protection for years. But the Bears gonna be Bears.

Das fu dup

If you really look at Cutler though, he was the same in Denver as he was here. The offensive system didn't matter. What Cutler always did was sit on waiting on the deep ball way too long (at times forcing it) only to eventually dump it off way too late when the deep shot wasn't there. He did this regardless of what offense he was supposed to be running.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

This is the issue with you, you have these strong opinions that are based on zero first hand experience or knowledge. You're shouting opinions that aren't even your own. Its your entire body of work. You've been caught repeatedly arguing about things you later admit to not watching and frankly do not understand.

He's not going to stop it though. This has been going on for decades with different usernames.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you going address those quoted posts made by you? If you believe something, you need to stand on it. And it's ok to say 'I was wrong', or 'I have changed my mind." That's fine. Just looks like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth...

BEARS

Always spot on.

BEARS

🐻 🐻‍❄ 🧸 🐻

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

That fat fuck has no original opinion, he just takes on whatever opinion he is told to believe. He went from calling Fields a bust:
Fields is overrated and is going to be a bust.

But then again I feel that way about most of the quarterbacks.

Trevor Lawrence I think will just be okay.

Zach Wilson has the best "chance" to be something very good, although I'm not entirely sold on him either.

To claiming Nagy and Pace will be here a long time, winning multiple rings, and Fields being a Hall of Famer

How do I put this...

I see Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace here a VERY long time, and I see CCS dick ripping in the future as both of them win MUTLIPLE rings with our new quarterback.

I know its damned stupid, but barring injury, I see a gold jacket in the kid's future. Extreme projection, but I'll quote something Dan Bernstein said on the radio today about Fields:

"You know it when you see it, and Justin Fields has it."

If I had to distill it to a single word, it would be "composure".

See, every year scouts and fans fall in love with the guy with the best arm, the best combine, the best pedigree, etc..

And to me, none of those things make a QB "special" - those are tools they have in their toolbox, but they aren't what separates good from great.

We all can agree Drew Brees and Tom Brady are great. Well, both had knocks on their arm coming out of college, and the league has burned through likely at least 200 QBs who all had better arms than these two but never managed to make it during the time of each's career.

It's the cerebral part of the game that separates good from great. And that is why I am predicting greatness from Fields - he HAS it.

More than any of the touchdown passes, the play that really showed this to me was when he used the run while running to his right to manipulate a defender to leave his man to chase Fields, and then right before the LOS Fields launches one over the defender to his open man. He WILLED that man open by having the defender in the palm of his hand. It was just so....intentional.... THAT is how I know he is going to be great, because the great ones DO that sort of thing, while lesser QBs may scramble and run for their life, and may even make the play based on their athleticism... but after the play, they are thinking "Thank God that opened up" instead of "Got them to do exactly what I wanted". And it doesn't nearly look as smooth or in command.

Fields' mental processing and mental toughness is off the charts.

None of the other QBs in my lifetime were mentally tough enough to start in the NFL, let alone be great. If you need fans to jump to your defense and beg other fans to not be critical for fear of said criticism making that QB worse (Take your pick - Rex Grossman, Cade McNown, Jay Cutler, Mitch Trubisky), then you ain't it as a franchise QB.

You know it when you see it. I saw it on Saturday. There will be growing pains. He is a rookie after all.

But I am starting the bus for Canton, and fuck anyone who rips that or tries to tell me otherwise - I know what I saw...

He takes the shotgun approach to giving an "opinion" and hopes one of the many contrasting takes he gives hits so he can claim he thought this for a while.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That fat fuck has no original opinion, he just takes on whatever opinion he is told to believe. He went from calling Fields a bust:

To claiming Nagy and Pace will be here a long time, winning multiple rings, and Fields being a Hall of Famer

He takes the shotgun approach to giving an "opinion" and hopes one of the many contrasting takes he gives hits so he can claim he thought this for a while.
And you forgot to mention he doxxes people who call him out on it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is something @Anytime23 haters say because they're so sick and tired of me being right and them looking like complete idiots.
Example:View attachment 31672
Your life consists of trolling people on all social media networks and message boards all day and night.

I feel bad for you because that is one sorry ass life to live. Your only friends are probably the people on those networks that have probably never even met you in real life. Right @Chicagosports89?
laugh-haha.gif

Kool life man

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
And you forgot to mention he doxxes people who call him out on it.
Cant forget the Earth Shattering pictures he has of us lmao....the fat ass couldn't even do that without the help of someone else. He needs someone to tell him what to think and someone to doxx other people for him

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your life consists of trolling people on all social media networks and message boards all day and night.

I feel bad for you because that is one sorry ass life to live. Your only friends are probably the people on those networks that have probably never even met you in real life. Right @Chicagosports89?
View attachment 31674

Kool life man
Bro sorry but this thread is still about mjy being a tumbleweed and not ccs disliking u