Justin Fields is already fixing the Bears' problems

mecha

Liked Posts:
Grossman and Cutler had some impressive touchdown throws. I guess within the context of how Fields nearly got swallowed by the defense, escaped, and threw on the run, yeah, it was impressive. Grossman lost his mobility, Cutler was like a runningback playing quarterback (that incidentally had probably the strongest arm in the league)... he can lower the shoulder but he didn't have the finesse Fields can exhibit. he can throw too, Fields is going to be a monster someday.

I thought it was a stupid move getting Dalton when you were stuck with Foles on the books because of a shitty deal. now you're hitched to Dalton because you signed him under the pretense he's supposed to be QB1. the whole thing is so Chicago Bears.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grossman and Cutler had some impressive touchdown throws. I guess within the context of how Fields nearly got swallowed by the defense, escaped, and threw on the run, yeah, it was impressive. Grossman lost his mobility, Cutler was like a runningback playing quarterback (that incidentally had probably the strongest arm in the league)... he can lower the shoulder but he didn't have the finesse Fields can exhibit. he can throw too, Fields is going to be a monster someday.

I thought it was a stupid move getting Dalton when you were stuck with Foles on the books because of a shitty deal. now you're hitched to Dalton because you signed him under the pretense he's supposed to be QB1. the whole thing is so Chicago Bears.
Exactly! That one play exhibited the athleticism, the awareness while scrambling and the arm talent in a combination nobody has had in a Bears uniform.
Still only had 1st down and 30 something yards in the 28 minutes up to that point though

mecha

Liked Posts:
Exactly! That one play exhibited the athleticism, the awareness while scrambling and the arm talent in a combination nobody has had in a Bears uniform.
Still only had 1st down and 30 something yards in the 28 minutes up to that point though
yeah, and wasn't that with the 1s? lol

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, and wasn't that with the 1s? lol
Starting Oline but first reps for Peters and Ifedi

I’m sure it’s all because Nagy didn’t want to show any of his offensive guru genius on tape in preseason. On the off chance it’s the same old shite then Fields will need better disciples to be the saviour

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
That the lad who did the breakdown is trying to cash in on the raging fucking hardon that Bears fans have over the saviour?

Kollman has been pretty big on Fields even before the draft. Also, I'm pretty sure he's a fan of the Bears, even though the Texans are his first team. He's not too happy with them right now lol

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kollman has been pretty big on Fields even before the draft. Also, I'm pretty sure he's a fan of the Bears, even though the Texans are his first team. He's not too happy with them right now lol
A real Texans fan? Jesus I thought we had it bad