Justin Fields isn't special.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
good, you're paying attention. maybe if you didn't act like a fucking cunt like Emo Rainbow you wouldn't be getting targeted so much.
You all just troll, troll, troll...give it a rest. If I'm in a bad mood it's because I actually want the Bears to win and they lost. Don't care about "calling it" or trying to troll people like you all do

mecha

Liked Posts:
Are you drunk?
methamphetamine is a problem in Virginia, I'm sure

You all just troll, troll, troll...give it a rest. If I'm in a bad mood it's because I actually want the Bears to win and they lost. Don't care about "calling it" or trying to troll people like you all do
this was a lost season before it started. today's outcome was probably the best case scenario long-term.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You talk about standing behind what you claim
You claim to be a Packers fan and hail to Rodgers beating the Bears on a Packers fan. Something no actual Bears fan would actually ever do...

Keep tagging me and trying to troll people. You do you

please stop

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I hear ya, but the way I see it (the losing bit) fuck it. Fields and the O did more good things and the loss only helps in the chase for a higher pick for the FO to try and draft a few talents with.

It's not all bad.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I hear ya, but the way I see it (the losing bit) fuck it. Fields and the O did more good things and the loss only helps in the chase for a higher pick for the FO to try and draft a few talents with.

It's not all bad.

Still too early to be celebrating losses for me. Just like those who were happy when we beat crap teams like the Commanders and Giants. Now we don't even have our 2nd. We still have x2 games against the Lions and the cab eveb beat the Packers. When all is said and done we may just be on the outside of wildcard spot.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
when was @Anytime23 ever a fan of the Packers? I want proof of this.
I never was. I have one trolling post on a Packers board that i knew was stalked by geriatric losers like @ChicagoBearsSinceBirth and i pretended to be a Packers fan. I guess that singular post counts more than 38K posts on this board. Vagbears is just a butthurt loser that i was right about Ryan Pace.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you really believe that and not a troll I suggest you not turn on the television or radio tomorrow. In fact Justin is being praised already.

The next couple days are gonna be bad for you.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I never was. I have one trolling post on a Packers board that i knew was stalked by geriatric losers like @ChicagoBearsSinceBirth and i pretended to be a Packers fan. I guess that singular post counts more than 38K posts on this board. Vagbears is just a butthurt loser that i was right about Ryan Pace.
that's my @Anytime23

@vabearsfan15 you should apologize now

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Still too early to be celebrating losses for me. Just like those who were happy when we beat crap teams like the Commanders and Giants. Now we don't even have our 2nd. We still have x2 games against the Lions and the cab eveb beat the Packers. When all is said and done we may just be on the outside of wildcard spot.
Think that just points to how bad the NFC is right now.

I'd rather the Bears continue to build the O and accept the D is going to struggle.

Spend wisely next offseason and see what next season brings. Walk before you can run.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
You talk about standing behind what you claim
You claim to be a Packers fan and hail to Rodgers beating the Bears on a Packers fan. Something no actual Bears fan would actually ever do...

Keep tagging me and trying to troll people. You do you
This is how you know it was such a good troll. You bit hook, line and sinker - STILL. This is the opposite of shitstain's poor troll attempt.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Think that just points to how bad the NFC is right now.

I'd rather the Bears continue to build the O and accept the D is going to struggle.

Spend wisely next offseason and see what next season brings. Walk before you can run.
they're showing progress (good) and losing very close games (good) in an effort to draft high next season (good)

they shouldn't have lost this game courtesy of the officiating, but you know what I say, take the points

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Dude, we didnt beat the Commanders or the Giants

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
they're showing progress (good) and losing very close games (good) in an effort to draft high next season (good)

they shouldn't have lost this game courtesy of the officiating, but you know what I say, take the points
Yeah, if it is going to be the process that Pole's has pointed toward continually during his pressers then this is the foundation of it all.

The O is fun to watch right now, I'll take it!