Justin Fields isn't special.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s only correct with the proper punctuation….a comma
Nope, You're wrong once again. It all depends upon the meaning the author wants to convey. Give up. You're over matched.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Spoken like a guy who never played a team game in his entire life. He must be HeHateMe's chess partner?

Another weirdo who likes to talk about cock all of the time. Hopefully he is kept away from children.
what the fuck has me playing a team sport got anything to do with the decrepit state of the Chicago Bears in present day after Ryan Pace raped it of resources and Nagy nearly destroyed a second high round traded-up-for 1st round quarterback? I'm not the one with a leaking vagina about moves Poles has made since March, he's doing all the right things. and I said Eberflus' staff would sort out the discipline issues.

for the record I have always been mecha since I joined prior to the 2012 season, and I was always mecha at CBMB. I've never needed to change my name to conceal my identity like so many dickless cunts on this site. I also don't find it patriotic at all to wave nazi or confederate flags, neither of them represented the United States.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nope, You're wrong once again. It all depends upon the meaning the author wants to convey. Give up. You're over matched.
Nope he's correct, you often type like someone who has either had multiple stokes, or having a stroke while you type, is still learning English, or just very low IQ. My guess is all three.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Spoken like a guy who never played a team game in his entire life. He must be HeHateMe's chess partner?

Another weirdo who likes to talk about cock all of the time. Hopefully he is kept away from children.

No buddy, You are mistaken. Yes I am talking about penis but it's my penis. I want you to recreate my cock so I can gift it to my wife. Thanks and sorry for any misunderstanding.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
@vabearsfan15 still waiting for your apology. instead you ragequit again huh?

I didn't rage quit. My whole day isn't reserved to responding to you trolls. I talk Bears football for enjoyment when I want. Not worried about keeping message board points and kissing people's ass on the internet

mecha

Liked Posts:
I didn't rage quit. My whole day isn't reserved to responding to you trolls. I talk Bears football for enjoyment when I want. Not worried about keeping message board points and kissing people's ass on the internet
oh? that's a pretty impressive stance you have there. noble, even. except for the part that most of your Bears football talk is some whiny drivel bullshit throughout every week. I'm not a search dork, I don't need to look up your material. you know what the fuck you are.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
oh? that's a pretty impressive stance you have there. noble, even. except for the part that most of your Bears football talk is some whiny drivel bullshit throughout every week. I'm not a search dork, I don't need to look up your material. you know what the fuck you are.
It's not that I'm noble. It's just that I'm not pathetic. I don't get off to trolling people and talking s*** to fans of the same team as me.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Hell Yeah Bro! Bears Football! Fuck the rest!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Just for shits and giggles, you should extend the ban until after the regular season ends. I'm sure 100% of CCS would be on board with this.
I normally don’t agree with long term bans but the guy has an avatar celebrating a guy who abducted gay people banging them dead and alive and eating them. Mb doesn’t need someone like that. Db70 needs to go also for molesting his niece.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I normally don’t agree with long term bans but the guy has an avatar celebrating a guy who abducted gay people banging them dead and alive and eating them. Mb doesn’t need someone like that. Db70 needs to go also for molesting his niece.
he did what?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's take it down a notch, ok?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Imagine making this thread on a day where Fields broke a NFL record and had 4 TDs. Lol.

And imagine being so desperate for attention, that you make a thread like this so that people will shit on you. I 100% stand by what I said last week. BR has a HUGE degradation kink, and when you shit on him, it turns him on. So please be kind to him.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Imagine making this thread on a day where Fields broke a NFL record and had 4 TDs. Lol.

And imagine being so desperate for attention, that you make a thread like this so that people will shit on you. I 100% stand by what I said last week. BR has a HUGE degradation kink, and when you shit on him, it turns him on. So please be kind to him.
oh fuck, I get it now, that's why he's called shit stain! it all makes sense!