Justin Fields isn't special.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
On the behalf of all of CCS, I'm gonna give you a few days for trying to ruin everyone's mood. Is that a rule? No. Do I care? Also no.

Just for shits and giggles, you should extend the ban until after the regular season ends. I'm sure 100% of CCS would be on board with this.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Actually, either are correct. But I am sure that HeHateMe appreciates your little attempt to stick up for him. Are you related to him by any chance?

:obama:
It’s only correct with the proper punctuation….a comma

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Actually, either are correct. But I am sure that HeHateMe appreciates your little attempt to stick up for him. Are you related to him by any chance?

No, but your wrote something like someone who is ESL and I'm wondering. It's very uncommon syntax to reverse those words, and from what I remember of you there's been trouble with English and or thinking in the past.

Are you documented? I can understand you not wanting to say or wanting to draw attention to yourself.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

If i sent you a mold of my dong, could you carve a replica of it? I'm going out of town and I'd like my wife to have a toy of my weiner. Thanks!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still too early to be celebrating losses for me. Just like those who were happy when we beat crap teams like the Commanders and Giants. Now we don't even have our 2nd. We still have x2 games against the Lions and the cab eveb beat the Packers. When all is said and done we may just be on the outside of wildcard spot.
Tell me you’re a pacesexual without telling me

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
methamphetamine is a problem in Virginia, I'm sure

this was a lost season before it started. today's outcome was probably the best case scenario long-term.
Spoken like a guy who never played a team game in his entire life. He must be HeHateMe's chess partner?
For real man, I want you to recreate my cock. Hit me up.
Another weirdo who likes to talk about cock all of the time. Hopefully he is kept away from children.