KC vs The Rams tonight

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm woken, brotha, but you outright reaching.

Lol I've tested theory for 4 years. I can't predict the future but I see plenty of obvious patterns. The Saints went one time. They'll lose in the playoffs just like last year. They're this era's Fouts-Chargers

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No defense is too much for the KC offense. Titans and Baltimore have top ranked defenses in AFC. Where they going?

But they have pretty much zero offense. We have a top scoring offense and a top all around defense. Im not trying to discredit KC but offense only gets you so far, eventually you 'll have to make a stop

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I can't believe they made another Creed/Rocky movie....come on!
The game was pretty much like Rocky fight scenes lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
But they have pretty much zero offense. We have a top scoring offense and a top all around defense. Im not trying to discredit KC but offense only gets you so far, eventually you 'll have to make a stop
Always gonna be exceptions to the rule. and more games are won in the 4th quarter when you get to the playoffs. Bears aren't a good 4th quarter team.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol I've tested theory for 4 years. I can't predict the future but I see plenty of obvious patterns. The Saints went one time. They'll lose in the playoffs just like last year. They're this era's Fouts-Chargers
Saints are hottest team in football. Barring injuries, they look like a lock to me. Maybe Rams can take them but it just feels like the Saints year and they have some D... at least against the rush. No chance for Vikes and the Bears only have a shot if they decide to make the playoffs only 3 quarters long.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Saints are hottest team in football. Barring injuries, they look like a lock to me. Maybe Rams can take them but it just feels like the Saints year and they have some D... at least against the rush. No chance for Vikes and the Bears only have a shot if they decide to make the playoffs only 3 quarters long.

yeah..and the Eagles had no business with a back up QB, the Broncos with a QB with a noodle arm, The Ravens with a aging defense and a Ray Lewis with one arm, the 2010,7-9 Seahawks vs the 11-5 Saints https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2010/index.htm

wildcards or lesser division winners tend to dethrone a couple of the so called stronger teams in the first 2 rounds often.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
KC will get beat in the playoffs. Some team will either have D playing really hot or will at least come up with a good game plan for that one game. These teams with high-powered offenses and crap defenses almost never make it all the way. I could see PIT beating them, for example.

In the NFC, to me it still goes through NO. Brees is not only as good as these young guns, but he's got the experience. Throw in the (IMO) HUGE advantage of home field in a dome...they'll be an extremely tough out.

Playoff games usually come down to defense, turnovers, & big/freak plays.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Steelers will make you think they're great one week and then shit the bed the next. Far too inconsistent. Pats are a different animal on the road. You just don't want to face them on their turf.

Steelers have won six in a row.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You people act like those playmakers just showed up as Mahomes did. Watch some football once in a while.

Maybe you forgot that Alex Smith was the top rated QB last year so no, nobody forgot and the idea that it's a stacked deck is only reinforced. It doesn't mean Mahomes doesn't deserve kudos for his play, he absolutely does but he's not doing it by himself.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
KC will get beat in the playoffs. Some team will either have D playing really hot or will at least come up with a good game plan for that one game. These teams with high-powered offenses and crap defenses almost never make it all the way. I could see PIT beating them, for example.

In the NFC, to me it still goes through NO. Brees is not only as good as these young guns, but he's got the experience. Throw in the (IMO) HUGE advantage of home field in a dome...they'll be an extremely tough out.

Playoff games usually come down to defense, turnovers, & big/freak plays.

dont-take-my-dafqkq.jpg

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
History says teams with an amazing offence (especially pass focused) and poor defence get done over in the playoffs. You have to have at least a solid D to get to the Superbowl most of the time.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The playoffs are a different animal too. All teams will be playing 110% on defense. Like Windy said, mahomes is fortunate enough to have an offense where he has playmakers that are ALWAYS open. Once it gets to january, historically, that shouldn't happen.

It would be honestly intriguing to see how the bears D would do against that KC offense, too bad we have to wait till the superbowl to find out.

:notfunny:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
History says teams with an amazing offence (especially pass focused) and poor defence get done over in the playoffs. You have to have at least a solid D to get to the Superbowl most of the time.

Correct. We've seen this movie before

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sure, but they hanging up a lot more points and can you imagine how unbeatable their teams would be if they had the Bears D?

BEARs are getting Better and Better on O every game. Different facets of the O are being utilized by Nagy, which in effect is making the Whole more formidable. All the BEARs have to do is put all those aspects Together with a tiny variation to stump tape reviewing Ds and the BEARs can take all the marbles come playoffs .... BECAUSE they have a D that can make anybody look BAD

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine believing that Andy Reid will finally put it altogether and not blow a playoff game with poor clock management

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I look at Jared Goff and I see someone who is deathly afraid of getting hit. His eyes and body languag

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah.....neither of these teams are making the superbowl with these defenses. Pats/Steelers will beat the Chiefs and the Saints play some defense...they will beat the Rams

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
yeah.....neither of these teams are making the superbowl with these defenses. Pats/Steelers will beat the Chiefs and the Saints play some defense...they will beat the Rams

I keep waiting for Drew Brees to fall off and it never happens. I don't know if there's a quarterback who conducts such a pass-heavy, vertical offense that's his age and not slowing down.