Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The playoffs are a different animal too. All teams will be playing 110% on defense. Like Windy said, mahomes is fortunate enough to have an offense where he has playmakers that are ALWAYS open. Once it gets to january, historically, that shouldn't happen.

It would be honestly intriguing to see how the bears D would do against that KC offense, too bad we have to wait till the superbowl to find out.
You people act like those playmakers just showed up as Mahomes did. Watch some football once in a while.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hatrick Mahomes had 6 touchdowns and 5 turnovers tonight. That's got to be a first right?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That and other teams defenses do play it

You know he had a perfect rating and 6 TD passes against Pittsburgh in that game, right? 4 TDs and 38 points at Chargers, and came back hard on the Pats throwing another 4 TD passes and putting up 40 points.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mahomes had 3 ints, Goff 2 fumbles. It happens to the best of them, like trubs they young and still learning.
Sure, but they hanging up a lot more points and can you imagine how unbeatable their teams would be if they had the Bears D?

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hatrick Mahomes had 6 touchdowns and 5 turnovers tonight. That's got to be a first right?
I would think. Though five turnovers from you QB doesn't happen all that often. I remember Jay Cutler did it on Monday znight Football also against the 49ers back in 2009.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You know he had a perfect rating and 6 TD passes against Pittsburgh in that game, right? 4 TDs and 38 points at Chargers, and came back hard on the Pats throwing another 4 TD passes and putting up 40 points.

Yay. Isnt the playoffs where defense matters

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sure, but they hanging up a lot more points and can you imagine how unbeatable their teams would be if they had the Bears D?

Bears D had a few games this season where they shit the bed.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point last year, nobody in their right mind would have predicted the Chiefs losing at home to Tennessee in the playoffs. (Hell, at HALFTIME, nobody would have predicted it)

It will take a shocker, but if any team has it in them to blow it, it's KC.

I tend to be slow to give Pittsburgh credit, and I saw them early when they looked like crapola, but they have some defense and can compete in a shootout. (They were scoreless late third qtr yesterday, so that might sound silly. But that was not vs KC's D)

KC should clearly be the favorite in the AFC when the playoffs start, but funnier things have happened.
Chiefs didn't score this much last year. Did have all those same "playmakers" though.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears D had a few games where they shit the bed.
They only shit the bed in the 4th quarter. They give up less than any team in the first half. Give up 3rd least in third quarter and give up more points than any team in the 4th quarter.

oping00@gmail.com

Liked Posts:
At this point last year, nobody in their right mind would have predicted the Chiefs losing at home to Tennessee in the playoffs. (Hell, at HALFTIME, nobody would have predicted it)

It will take a shocker, but if any team has it in them to blow it, it's KC.

I tend to be slow to give Pittsburgh credit, and I saw them early when they looked like crapola, but they have some defense and can compete in a shootout. (They were scoreless late third qtr yesterday, so that might sound silly. But that was not vs KC's D)

KC should clearly be the favorite in the AFC when the playoffs start, but funnier things have happened.

I could definitely see Pittsburgh, NE or the chargers upsetting the chiefs at home.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol KC aint getting to the Superbowl. You see thier QB throw two wounded duck ints and one to a DL man?

And teams like the Patriots and the Steelers rise up during playoff time. KC is good but they are KC.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
And teams like the Patriots and the Steelers rise up during playoff time. KC is good but they are KC.
Steelers will make you think they're great one week and then shit the bed the next. Far too inconsistent. Pats are a different animal on the road. You just don't want to face them on their turf.