KC vs The Rams tonight

Joker85

Liked Posts:
I saw a lot of penalities, turnovers, and "just throw it up and hope for the best" from both teams. Sometimes they were rewarded, others not so much. The are both the class of the regular season (along with NO) but we'll see what happens in the playoffs when they run up against defenses that turn those touchdowns to field goals.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
WOW this is crazy.

I predicted 55-52 final with 1000+ total yards.

Final Score: 54-51
Total Yards: 1,001

I'm starting to creep myself out with my #calledits.

You called the bears to lose to the Vikings tho.... yikes

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
I get this from watching this game, our offense is not at this level this year, but our defense is the best in the nfl right now and you know what they say.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Had to get it downfield. Should have squared up before he threw it though. Was off balance.

Which one though? Both picks were right to the defender. Both were mental mistakes.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You called the bears to lose to the Vikings tho.... yikes

No I didn't, I picked a score against the grain so if the Bears lost I would have a higher probability to win the prize. I lost the prize, Bears won the game... I'm happy.

Thanks.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I understand that MVP and DPOY are individual awards but I just can’t for the life of me say that Aaron Donald is DPOY.

How is a supposed ‘game wrecker’ going to be on a defense stacked with names, yet they aren’t even top 10. I refuse to buy into this nonsense.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I was rooting for the Chiefs. But either way, mahomes got me the win nonetheless.
ec9df8d51bebb200c55a3c6a792187e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

Nobody wants to hear about your fantasy team. Ever.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Which one though? Both picks were right to the defender. Both were still mental mistakes.
second to last, his arm was hit. last one was as I said. Do you people still get bad reception in these HD days? A lot of pretenders on this board pretending to watch football but obviously are not.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Patrick clearly lacks the warrior spirit

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm still seeing KC vs Saints in SB. Hold the MVP voting up until that game. Winning QB gets the MVP

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm still seeing KC vs Saints in SB. Hold the MVP voting up until that game. Winning QB gets the MVP

Lol KC aint getting to the Superbowl. You see thier QB throw two wounded duck ints and one to a DL man?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, first time in NFL history that two teams score 50+... and I literally #calledit and was within 2 points of the total.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Oddly enough, Mahomes had a better passer rating than Goff for the night...

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
I understand that MVP and DPOY are individual awards but I just can’t for the life of me say that Aaron Donald is DPOY.

How is a supposed ‘game wrecker’ going to be on a defense stacked with names, yet they aren’t even top 10. I refuse to buy into this nonsense.

It's the pace that they play at. Their offense is out there putting up points and not necessarily controlling time of possession. Donald is the real deal.