KC vs The Rams tonight

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Mahomes is a wizard. I am so excited to see what Mitch can do in year 2 of Nagys system. He’ll only be more familiar with where guys should be, the timing and his confidence. We have some weapons, it’s only going to get better! Hopefully we can solidify the OLine a bit more this offseason.

Mitch the Wizard? Oh, sorry, wrong thread

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A band called..the chain smokers? Fuck, we are actually running out of band names. And their voices don't sound raspy,I call bullshit

[video=youtube_share;UPIwLgAP_YA]https://youtu.be/UPIwLgAP_YA[/video]

Monster

Liked Posts:
Mahomes is a wizard. I am so excited to see what Mitch can do in year 2 of Nagys system. He’ll only be more familiar with where guys should be, the timing and his confidence. We have some weapons, it’s only going to get better! Hopefully we can solidify the OLine a bit more this offseason.

I hope... but a guy like Hill is hard to find.
It’s like he’s always open.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember the report the Rams tried to trade for Mack? Well thank God it didnt happen becsuse him and Donald?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Dear State Farm,

I will buy a fucking policy if you promise to stop showing nonstop Aaron Rodgers commercials during every football game at every level on every channel every week.

Signed,

Everybody

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember the report the Rams tried to trade for Mack? Well thank God it didnt happen becsuse him and Donald?

I think they tried to right before they locked up Donald. When they were rejected, they gave in to Donald’s demand. Then they leaked a bogus story after the fact to make it not look so bad, saying they would have traded Mack after a year. :lmao:

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
WOW Aaron Donald is a BEAST I'm so happy we have Hicks and Mack 'cause I'd be so envious of the Rams right now, if not for the many stud pass rushers the Bears have.

delbjork1937

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Dear State Farm,

I will buy a fucking policy if you promise to stop showing nonstop Aaron Rodgers commercials during every football game at every level on every channel every week.

Signed,

Everybody

But if you do, dumb ass, it will encourage them to make more

TL1961

Liked Posts:
When I read the Over/Under at 64, I initially assumed they meant points. Obviously that won't be close.

Maybe they meant flags?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
WOW Aaron Donald is a BEAST I'm so happy we have Hicks and Mack 'cause I'd be so envious of the Rams right now, if not for the many stud pass rushers the Bears have.

It was rumored they also signed Suh, but I am watching the Rams for the fourth time and have yet to hear his name.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Is that a catch and a fumble?
Is it an incompletion?

Nope - it's a penalty.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers