seriously....how much did the Rams pay the refs

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Both these QBs get that ball out quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I like how Nagy's system gets men open.

Watching KC, it seems nobody is ever covered. Wide open all day. If that's the blueprint we're copying, I am OK with it.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Both defenses suck

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
And Kelce fires it into the crowd hitting a 5 year old girl in the face.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
And Kelce fires it into the crowd hitting a 5 year old girl in the face.

Hahahahaha exactly what I thought.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Todd Gurley has 7 touches.

Rams have scored 23 on offense mid-3rd qtr.

Rams have the awesome D line. KC has run 12 times for 65 yards.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
15 yards for tackling a guy before allowing him to gain 25 yards.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Man...

I am so giddy about this season I have enjoyed every bit of it. I thought that the beloved were a year away from what we're seeing now, so to see this happen THIS year is wonderful...

but...

I have NO IDEA how we are going to beat the Rams or the Chiefs, or the Saints. There's just too much firepower on those teams. They can score whenever they want to. I honestly don't think that 35+ points will be enough against these teams. These two teams are proving why they are 9-1, and the Saints are just waiting...

So how the FUCK do we beat TWO NFC teams like this?, and then beat an AFC team like this? I just don't see it....

BEARS

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Man...

I am so giddy about this season I have enjoyed every bit of it. I thought that the beloved were a year away from what we're seeing now, so to see this happen THIS year is wonderful...

but...

I have NO IDEA how we are going to beat the Rams or the Chiefs, or the Saints. There's just too much firepower on those teams. They can score whenever they want to. I honestly don't think that 35+ points will be enough against these teams. These two teams are proving why they are 9-1, and the Saints are just waiting...

So how the FUCK do we beat TWO NFC teams like this?, and then beat an AFC team like this? I just don't see it....

BEARS

You are watching two top offenses, and two pathetic defenses. Don't forget that part. Saints also are not too high defensively.

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
Man...

but...

BEARS
Just look at it as this is what next year's Bears could be, except with an elite defense.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Settling for a FG tonight feels like waving a white flag.