KEK Packers DO get a first round pick for Rodgers!

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
So which GM woke up yesterday morning thinking "its draft week, we need to get this done?" Seems the Packers caved as the Jets didn't need to get this done by Thu but yet the Packers "fleeced" them??

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
So which GM woke up yesterday morning thinking "its draft week, we need to get this done?" Seems the Packers caved as the Jets didn't need to get this done by Thu but yet the Packers "fleeced" them??

The Jets did need to get this done. Their back-up plan is Zach Wilson.

They're hoping to get Rodgers into camp, OTA's, that sort of thing. Whether or not it happens is anyone's guess.

Green Bay got a bigger haul than I thought they would - I thought they'd end up settling for one 2nd rounder...They got that and more. The surprising part for me, however, is the conditional @nd round pick in 2024...In order for it to become a 1st rounder, all that has to happen os for Rodgers to play 65% of offensive snaps. No requirement for him to be good, or the Jets to make the playoffs, or even for Rodgers to commit to another season after this one. He could walk away after one year and the Jets still could end up parting with a first-round pick.

Yes - I'd say that's getting fleeced.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Wouldn't it be funny...although unlikely...that Wilson outplayed Rodgers in camp? Cause we know Rodgers isn't going to play in the preseason

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You are so fucking stupid that you do not even know how to respond to a quote of mine. Notice how my response to your quote shows that your quote has nothing in it?

You have officially gone from people thinking that you are an idiot to proving that you are an idiot.

Congratulations, shit-for-brains.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:

They're hoping to get Rodgers into camp, OTA's, that sort of thing. Whether or not it happens is anyone's guess.

Green Bay got a bigger haul than I thought they would - I thought they'd end up settling for one 2nd rounder...They got that and more. The surprising part for me, however, is the conditional @nd round pick in 2024...In order for it to become a 1st rounder, all that has to happen os for Rodgers to play 65% of offensive snaps. No requirement for him to be good, or the Jets to make the playoffs, or even for Rodgers to commit to another season after this one. He could walk away after one year and the Jets still could end up parting with a first-round pick.

I understand the Jets need to get the deal done but they didn't need to have it done this week. Gb did.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:

Don't forget that the Packers don't have to pay a dime of the $59.5 million in guarantees that Aaron Rodgers is owed this season. That's all on the Jets.

Screenshot_20230425-181521_(1).png
I'm not sure why some Bears fans are mad about it though? They desperately wanted Aaron out of the division and claim the Packers will suck for all eternity because they moved on from Aaron. But Bears fans are mad as fuck that the Packers fleeced the Jets in the trade that shipped Aaron off to New York.

You see the hate J-Love is already receiving from the angry mob. When Brett was shipped off to New York, they said Aaron sucked as well. Called him every name in the book and said he would never amount to anything.

These fools are never happy in life.?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

The Packers got a little more than what the Eagles got for Carson Wentz ie a significantly lesser player. Albeit Wentz was younger but the trade comp is really not that great.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Should add Jordan Love as QB on Packers’ ledger. Then you realize the Packers got the raw end of the deal.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I understand the Jets need to get the deal done but they didn't need to have it done this week. Gb did.

Immediately, the NYJ GM was on the defensive about what he gave up to get Rodgers. That’s all you need to know. He gave up way too much for a guy that will disappear in January. I’m not even sure adding him gets them to the playoffs.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
You are so fucking stupid that you do not even know how to respond to a quote of mine. Notice how my response to your quote shows that your quote has nothing in it?

You have officially gone from people thinking that you are an idiot to proving that you are an idiot.

Congratulations, shit-for-brains.

You're posts suggests you are not an intelligent person.

Anyone being insulted by you should wear it as a badge of honor - And so I do.

Looking forward to your next feeble childish rant. They are worth a laugh at your expense.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Don't forget that the Packers don't have to pay a dime of the $59.5 million in guarantees that Aaron Rodgers is owed this season. That's all on the Jets.

View attachment 28628
I'm not sure why some Bears fans are mad about it though? They desperately wanted Aaron out of the division and claim the Packers will suck for all eternity because they moved on from Aaron. But Bears fans are mad as fuck that the Packers fleeced the Jets in the trade that shipped Aaron off to New York.

You see the hate J-Love is already receiving from the angry mob. When Brett was shipped off to New York, they said Aaron sucked as well. Called him every name in the book and said he would never amount to anything.

These fools are never happy in life.?

Welcome to mediocre. Enjoy your stay, it could be a long one.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Welcome to mediocre. Enjoy your stay, it could be a long one.
Now you have resorted back to thinking that typing that the Packers will not be good a million times will magically make it fact? You are better than that, at least I thought you were.

We will go over the rosters, coaching staffs and more a little closer to camp. But if you think the Packers moving on from Aaron Rodgers means that the Packers will be "mediocre" now & forever, you are no better than the crying butthurt losers who said the exact same thing when the Packers shipped Favre to New York.

The truth will be told on the grass. See you there!

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Now you have resorted back to thinking that typing that the Packers will not be good a million times will magically make it fact? You are better than that, at least I thought you were.

We will go over the rosters, coaching staffs and more a little closer to camp. But if you think the Packers moving on from Aaron Rodgers means that the Packers will be "mediocre" now & forever, you are no better than the crying butthurt losers who said the exact same thing when the Packers shipped Favre to New York.

The truth will be told on the grass. See you there!

It sounds like you are trying to convince yourself.

You're a little worried right now, that's understandable.

Enjoy the season. And keep hanging around the Bears message board. It's better here, as you know.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
You're a little worried right now, that's understandable.

Enjoy the season. And keep hanging around the Bears message board. It's better here, as you know.
You are projecting. Good luck with the do or die 3rd season starting for Justin Fields. It hasn't looked good at all in his 2 seasons starting. Pray real hard he magically becomes elite in his do or die season.

And you will notice when here, I educate Bears fans in the countless Packers related threads on CCS. Lately I have entered in a couple draft related threads, but it's still about educating Bears fans when I see misinformation and bullshit about all things Green Bay.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
You are projecting. Good luck with the do or die 3rd season starting for Justin Fields. It hasn't looked good at all in his 2 seasons starting. Pray real hard he magically becomes elite in his do or die season.

And you will notice when here, I educate Bears fans in the countless Packers related threads on CCS. Lately I have entered in a couple draft related threads, but it's still about educating Bears fans when I see misinformation and bullshit about all things Green Bay.

You love it here. You're not here for the benefit of anyone but you, but you probably can't admit it.

And yes, you're worried. And with good reason.

The arrow is pointing up in Chicago...Green Bay? Not-so-much.