Kevin Warren says HELLO! . . .

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Unable to use logic I see.

The Bears bought the land and when you have a bill of sale your property tax is based off of that. So the city of Arlington Heights came calling for their money based on the sale of the land.

The Bears said no we're not paying that.

Arlington Heights took them to court and the court determined that yes you do have to pay.

The Bears then started this entire charade of building by the lake instead to try and force Arlington Heights to capitulate.

They still own the land at Arlington Heights it's not up for sale.

They still $600-million on the Soldier Field renovation from nearly 20 years ago.

They're not business people they're football people. They didn't build up another business and then buy the Bears, their revenue and life is the Bears.

They don't own Soldier Field so they have to pay a lease on it.

They have always operated the Bears on the cheap. First is was a refusal to pay their players. Then it was a operating subpar NFL facilities at Halas Hall which John Fox made them upgrade.

They don't pay for legitimate coaching talent that's on the market always choosing to hire cheap.

The Bears are and always have been one of the worst franchises in all of professional sports because they don't have any of their own outside money to invest. They've always relied on investment partners to help them with their lack of cash on hand.

Do you not read any real news sources or just the fan blogs?
The McCaskeys are football people? That's news to them.

Lol at the thought of John fox making them upgrade Halas Hall.

I hope tyrique Stevenson regresses right into an all pro season.

You might want to refill your lithium, jumbo

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The McCaskeys are football people? That's news to them.

Lol at the thought of John fox making them upgrade Halas Hall.

I hope tyrique Stevenson regresses right into an all pro season.

You might want to refill your lithium, jumbo

Okay I see it now you don't read any actual reporting just Da Bears Blog and Sports Mockery.

You literally didn't know that the upgrade at Halas Hall came because John Fox came from another team with better NFL facilities and shamed the Bears for having such horrible NFL facilities.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are you going to read the article or not?
Sure. Bears thought it worth 190M when purchased and the assessor thinks it's worth $190M. BFD. A board of review that clearly stated that this is opinion based thinks it worth less in it's current form after the demolition. It's value is currently limited due to not being zoned residential but it's in an area that could easily have that changed as it's bordered by residential on three sides. That would make selling parcels quite profitable.AR.png

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Okay I see it now you don't read any actual reporting just Da Bears Blog and Sports Mockery.

You literally didn't know that the upgrade at Halas Hall came because John Fox came from another team with better NFL facilities and shamed the Bears for having such horrible NFL facilities.

Fake news, get out of here ya cheetoman

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sure. Bears thought it worth 190M when purchased and the assessor thinks it's worth $190M. BFD. A board of review that clearly stated that this is opinion based thinks it worth less.

Now they can sell it back to a development company and lose like 20m. Wow. How will the bears ever recover from those biblical losses! Maybe Ginny wont get her weekly brazilian wax

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Lol yes I'm sure this is the first they heard of their poor facilities. From that take, I'd assume your news comes from sportsmockery, tubby

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL. This is so dumb. It's value is the price the Bear actually bough it for. Around $200M. I'm not spinning my wheels with someone so clueless in business related financial manipulations for tax savings vs proposed jobs and good will. That ass must be gaping to be able to pull so much shit out of.
You know it’s not cool to mentally beat down the mentally challenged right? So harsh of you bro.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Now they can sell it back to a development company and lose like 20m. Wow. How will the bears ever recover from those biblical losses! Maybe Ginny wont get her weekly brazilian wax
I guess the realization that vacant land is worth less than land with buildings on it never crossed your mind and that the reason it was assessed the way it was was because it wasn't yet vacant like the article states never entered your brain.
The land is worth less now that it's vacant. The Bears tried to decrease their property tax liability but failed to do so because it was not vacant by the end of December.

The original owners of the property already paid their property tax liability at the assessed value that they sold to the Bears at.

The Bears were yet again incompetent and are trying to get out of their liability by pretending they're going to stay on the lakefront.

It's all in the article

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I guess the realization that vacant land is worth less than land with buildings on it never crossed your mind and that the reason it was assessed the way it was was because it wasn't yet vacant like the article states never entered your brain.
The land is worth less now that it's vacant. The Bears tried to decrease their property tax liability but failed to do so because it was not vacant by the end of December.

The original owners of the property already paid their property tax liability at the assessed value that they sold to the Bears at.

The Bears were yet again incompetent and are trying to get out of their liability by pretending they're going to stay on the lakefront.

It's all in the article
It's because they planned to keep it until they had a shot at an unlikely sweet deal in Chicago. They'll likely need to build in AH and make all this moot anyway. They are sitting tight until they can get that value reduced before they break ground. At some point they'll start regardless as time is also money. The disagreement involves the assessor knowing that this isn't really undeveloped land as the Bear intent is obvious vs the value being dropped artificially by the Bear demolition. I hope they get that break and start the building process.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's because they planned to keep it until they had a shot at an unlikely sweet deal in Chicago. They'll likely need to build in AH and make all this moot anyway. They are sitting tight until they can get that value reduced before they break ground. At some point they'll start regardless as time is also money.
I guess daniel doesnt realize that losing 10's of millions doesnt mean shit to an NFL franchise.

Thats like daniel losing 10 dollars. Actually nvm, I'm sure he'd freak out losing his weekly milk money

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
They still $600-million on the Soldier Field renovation from nearly 20 years ago.

They have always operated the Bears on the cheap. First is was a refusal to pay their players. Then it was a operating subpar NFL facilities at Halas Hall which John Fox made them upgrade.

They don't pay for legitimate coaching talent that's on the market always choosing to hire cheap.

The Bears are and always have been one of the worst franchises in all of professional sports because they don't have any of their own outside money to invest. They've always relied on investment partners to help them with their lack of cash on hand.

They don't owe shit on Soldier Field renovations, the city of Chicago does.

You shit clue of how things are taxed vs actual value.

And LTFOL at John Fox made them upgrade Halas Hall.

This is going to be better than your salary cap debacle/meltdown of 2013.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Unable to use logic I see.

The Bears bought the land and when you have a bill of sale your property tax is based off of that. So the city of Arlington Heights came calling for their money based on the sale of the land.

The Bears said no we're not paying that.

Arlington Heights took them to court and the court determined that yes you do have to pay.

The Bears then started this entire charade of building by the lake instead to try and force Arlington Heights to capitulate.

They still own the land at Arlington Heights it's not up for sale.

They're not business people they're football people. They didn't build up another business and then buy the Bears, their revenue and life is the Bears.

They don't own Soldier Field so they have to pay a lease on it.

They are billionaires running a team since the 1920's....

But yeah, tell me more about how broke they are.

Rich people use other people's money. Tale as old as time.

So they are trying to use everyone else's money? Got it.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They are billionaires running a team since the 1920's....

But yeah, tell me more about how broke they are.

Rich people use other people's money. Tale as old as time.

So they are trying to use everyone else's money? Got it.
Yeah billionaires sure. They have a cash liquidity problem that everyone has been talking about and hopefully it will result in them selling the team.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yeah billionaires sure. They have a cash liquidity problem that everyone has been talking about and hopefully it will result in them selling the team.

No they don't. You are misinformed. There is already a succession plan in place for when Virginia passes. The league requires it. Also requires an update every year.
All the Bears are doing is feeling around for who is gonna dish out some money, so they don't have to.
Here is a link to start you off on your journey into the McCaskeys wealth. Whoever says they're broke or have a "cash liquidity problem" are wrong. They rich as fuck bruh.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No they don't. You are misinformed. There is already a succession plan in place for when Virginia passes. The league requires it. Also requires an update every year.
All the Bears are doing is feeling around for who is gonna dish out some money, so they don't have to.
Here is a link to start you off on your journey into the McCaskeys wealth. Whoever says they're broke or have a "cash liquidity problem" are wrong. They rich as fuck bruh.

i am guessing next he will tell us how the royal family of england is actually broke and have no cash

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
i am guessing next he will tell us how the royal family of england is actually broke and have no cash

Will he do his own research though? Instead of listening to "everyone"

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Will he do his own research though? Instead of listening to "everyone"
bruh, dont you know he is exhausted from coming here to correct the idiots of CCS?!?!

the fact that he has the time to do his own research and still come here to correct us all is mind boggling. what devotion biff has!!

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

That article talks about the value of the franchise for selling purposes and does nothing to cover the operating expenses nor the liquid cash that they have on hand.

Yes the team has a selling evaluation starting point of $5-billion and yes as an asset the value of NFL franchises have gone up.

No the McCaskey family is not worth 5 billion and their wealth did not increase by 1 billion. What a stupid article to share.

msadows

Liked Posts:
FUCK GUYS!

Daniel not only is a QB expert, a TACKLE EXPERT, a REAL ESTATE EXPERT, but he's also a financial advisor now.

God damn this dude is the best at everything. Could he be the next Vice President of the USA!?!?