Kevin Warren says HELLO! . . .

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nope. The article informs the reader that there is a succession plan in place for Virginia's death.

They have made money since the 1920's off of the Bears. Which would explain their mansions, their cars, their lifestyle. Ya know, things that make them rich.

But sure. Keep thinking they're broke. They don't like talking about their wealth. Which is... Shocker, I know... Another thing that wealthy people do.

You think the article is dumb because it makes you look dumb. That's projection Biff.

Try harder. Or try less? Whatever you currently do on CCS doesn't work though so please make a change.
You are sofakingwetoddid

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wrong again. Virginia's net worth is 1.2 billion.

Also if in one year they profited 140 million, what do you think owing a team since the 1920's would look like?

They probably have a swimming pool filled with liquid gold that they bathe in and make fun of people like you who think they are broke.

If they sell the team, they get more rich.

Imagine, rich people being frugal? The shock of it all. It's like they are good with money or something? Sort of the exact opposite of your thoughts on this.
Well, I have no doubt in my mind that the McCaskey's are filthy rich, but "net worth" includes assets. So if the articles states she is worth 1.2 billion (which I believe is low) that includes her stake in the Bears ( I have no idea what the breakdown is between family members).

Now, if they were to sell the Bears, they could get North of 6 billion. However, Uncle Sam comes a calling and takes half. Now you got 3 Billion divided by how many?

Not that it matters, but she doesn't reach billionaire status without figuring in her percentage in the Bears. She hasn't reached "billionaire status by investments alone, not yet.

But one thing is certain, they all have a tremendous line of credit.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Well, I have no doubt in my mind that the McCaskey's are filthy rich, but "net worth" includes assets. So if the articles states she is worth 1.2 billion (which I believe is low) that includes her stake in the Bears ( I have no idea what the breakdown is between family members).

Now, if they were to sell the Bears, they could get North of 6 billion. However, Uncle Sam comes a calling and takes half. Now you got 3 Billion divided by how many?

Not that it matters, but she doesn't reach billionaire status without figuring in her percentage in the Bears. She hasn't reached "billionaire status by investments alone, not yet.
oh?? so you have access to Virginias portfolio now??? impressive!!!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh?? so you have access to Virginias portfolio now??? impressive!!!
douchebag, I was using the numbers provided by the person I was responding to, and this might shock you, but it is a matter of public record.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
douchebag, I was using the numbers provided by the person I was responding to, and this might shock you, but it is a matter of public record.
and those numbers had what to do with her investments again??

and sure is!! youve looked it up and looked over those records then???

douchebag!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and those numbers had what to do with her investments again??

and sure is!! youve looked it up and looked over those records then???

douchebag!
yes, they do have to do with her investments

Maybe you should google "net worth" before you make yourself look even more a fool.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Maybe you should google "net worth" before you make yourself look even more a fool.

Google is your friend here. She is a billionaire. Not sure why you and Biff wanna dispute that. None of know exactly how "liquid" she is. That doesn't really matter.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Google is your friend here. She is a billionaire. Not sure why you and Biff wanna despute that. None of know exactly how "liquid" she is. That doesn't really matter.

Orange cheeto man has literally been getting massive loans for years all based off his investments and inflated property valuations.

Liquid assets doesnt matter when you have billions in value tied to your name. Ginny can ask for 500m cash right now and someone would give it to her based on the value of the burrs.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Im also really confused why a guy who cant pay his child support and a fish fucker are trying to educate people on how finances work for billionaires.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gentlemen, some decorum, please. I merely wanted to point out that our man is on the job! . . .

1719352064343.png

msadows

Liked Posts:
Gentlemen, some decorum, please. I merely wanted to point out that our man is on the job! . . .

View attachment 39028

Am I the only one who cant stand this dude?

He's not good at public speaking either. I'm sure he's good at his job but every time I see him dude is flaunting his rich lifestyle. No one cares KW.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:

He's not good at public speaking either. I'm sure he's good at his job but every time I see him dude is flaunting his rich lifestyle. No one cares KW.
Rich lifestyle? He's a man of the people! . . .

1719353071108.png

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wrong again. Virginia's net worth is 1.2 billion.

Also if in one year they profited 140 million, what do you think owing a team since the 1920's would look like?

They probably have a swimming pool filled with liquid gold that they bathe in and make fun of people like you who think they are broke.

If they sell the team, they get more rich.

Imagine, rich people being frugal? The shock of it all. It's like they are good with money or something? Sort of the exact opposite of your thoughts on this.
So she spent more than 10 percent of her net worth on Arlington Heights. No wonder they have a cash liquidity problem. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Is it his lighter than usual complexion?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Orange cheeto man has literally been getting massive loans for years all based off his investments and inflated property valuations.

Liquid assets doesnt matter when you have billions in value tied to your name. Ginny can ask for 500m cash right now and someone would give it to her based on the value of the burrs.

I think the Bears want 2 billion right? Just tax the tourism! Hotel tax is coming!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I was already told they're billionaires a few times over and that proved to not be true. Very interesting development there.

You can believe whatever you want. It doesn't make you right though.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Lmao says the guy that’s looked thru all her public records!!

I’m totes sure she has kept every penny she has ever made in her own name and all!!!