Kevin Warren says HELLO! . . .

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t know about the cash flow issues as I really don’t pay attention to this that much. They simply have money that I’ll never have is all I know.

Probably not enough money to properly run an NFL franchise in the third largest market in the country.

Yeah they're rich, but they're not among the richest in the NFL and they've never acted like they have a lot of money by investing in the team.

And there's been plenty of talk on sports radio on how John Fox forced them to upgrade the facilities at Halas Hall. That things were so bad that he couldn't game plan or meet with the players after practice or perform regular team necessary functions within the building.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

B+
13TH
  • Club owner Virginia Halas McCaskey receives a rating of 8.9/10 from Bears players when considering her willingness to invest in the facilities (13th overall)
F-
32ND
  • Club owner Clark Hunt receives a rating of 4.9/10 from Chiefs players when considering his willingness to invest in the facilities (32nd overall)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don’t consider those sources any more than your opinions are articles, tub of shit

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t consider those sources any more than your opinions are articles, tub of shit
Don't care what you think it doesn't change the facts. I understand if you don't like that I said it but there's more than just me saying it so you can go eat a bag of dicks.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don't care what you think it doesn't change the facts. I understand if you don't like that I said it but there's more than just me saying it so you can go eat a bag of dicks.
No thanks. And I couldn’t give a fuck what you said because you are a demonstrated fraud who writes ‘articles’ based on tweets you like.

Sorry you don’t like whenever I point that out but you can go eat another bag of ding dongs

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Whole debate started because you said "cash poor" And now you are posting John Fox tweets from second hand accounts. BIFF THE REACTION REACTION TWEET REACTOR!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
None of this shit explains why the Bears are desperately trying to get out of their property tax obligations or why they've had some of the shittiest facilities in the NFL up until John Fox got here.

Y'all can try and pump up the McCaskey family as much as you want but they've been one of the cheapest and worst ownership groups in all of professional sports. That's been my point the beginning.

But you're so hell bent at arguing with you're now defending the McCaskey family I never thought I'd see the day.

They're not billionaires a few times over, they're one of the least rich ownerships in the NFL and they've been criticized for years for being cheap.
Where to start?
1) Rich people wanting to pay less taxes... is that a new thing to you?
2) Where you got that John Fox made the Bears upgrade Halas Hall is stupifying. They broke ground on Halas Hall upgrades two seasons before John Fox was ever on the Bears radar?
3) The Bears are ranked top 10 by players as a franchise and 13th in facilities.
4)No one with a brane has thought the Bears cheap since the turn of the century.
5) No one is defending the McCaskeys, we are just pointing out your stupidity
6)The Bears were the 3rd highest spending team in FA since 2012 last season.
1719510766316.png

Here is a mental exercise for you that you might want to try, next time you post, type the exact opposite of what you are thinking. Chances are you will type something semi lucid and factual.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In honor of throwback Thursday, biff is like a wannabe Jay Marriotti if you substitute a Costco pallet of hostess cupcakes for mariotti’s girlfriend/victim

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
None of this shit explains why the Bears are desperately trying to get out of their property tax obligations or why they've had some of the shittiest facilities in the NFL up until John Fox got here.

Y'all can try and pump up the McCaskey family as much as you want but they've been one of the cheapest and worst ownership groups in all of professional sports. That's been my point the beginning.

But you're so hell bent at arguing with you're now defending the McCaskey family I never thought I'd see the day.

They're not billionaires a few times over, they're one of the least rich ownerships in the NFL and they've been criticized for years for being cheap.
No one is defending them. We're just saying that you're dumb and that McCaskey's bias doesn't change what's real.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nothing about their money but whatever. If it makes you think we all changed our minds and agree with you...
You are epic. You scoffed at the notion that John Fox had nothing to do with their dilapidated facilities being upgraded, I offer up the proof and you run and hide behind something else entirely.

Fine let me ask you why you feel the need to defend the McCaskey family?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Where to start?
1) Rich people wanting to pay less taxes... is that a new thing to you?
2) Where you got that John Fox made the Bears upgrade Halas Hall is stupifying. They broke ground on Halas Hall upgrades two seasons before John Fox was ever on the Bears radar?
3) The Bears are ranked top 10 by players as a franchise and 13th in facilities.
4)No one with a brane has thought the Bears cheap since the turn of the century.
5) No one is defending the McCaskeys, we are just pointing out your stupidity
6)The Bears were the 3rd highest spending team in FA since 2012 last season.
View attachment 39079

Here is a mental exercise for you that you might want to try, next time you post, type the exact opposite of what you are thinking. Chances are you will type something semi lucid and factual.

Again you're changing the entire context of the argument into rich people, Bears spend well in free agency and are are rich.

I never said the Bears don't spend money in free agency that's not an argument I've made. I know they spend in free agency because it took 85 years of them not spending money for enough outrage to develop that their hand was forced.

Remember the old Butkus quote? George Halas throws nickels around like they're man hole covers.

Then there was the refusal to pay Al Harris and the refusal to pay Wilber Marshall.

So they started to spend money on players but were still penny pinching behind the scenes.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

They haven't been "cheap" in years.

Tait, Peppers, Mack, Cutler, JJ , Urlacher, Briggs, Sweat, Muhsin, Edmunds, just to name a few. Many of those players were the highest paid at their position, and at worst top 5 paid at their position. They are going to pay DJ Moore here soon as well.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Again you're changing the entire context of the argument into rich people, Bears spend well in free agency and are are rich.

I never said the Bears don't spend money in free agency that's not an argument I've made. I know they spend in free agency because it took 85 years of them not spending money for enough outrage to develop that their hand was forced.

Remember the old Butkus quote? George Halas throws nickels around like they're man hole covers.

Then there was the refusal to pay Al Harris and the refusal to pay Wilber Marshall.

So they started to spend money on players but were still penny pinching behind the scenes.
So now the Bears do spend money and are wealthy.

You obviously didn't try my thought exercise, everything you type is your first thought and still fucking moronic.

So your point now is the Bears are cheap for trying to pay as little property tax as possible and your proof is that Dick Butkus (Mike Ditka actually,but who needs facts) said Halas throws nickels around like manhole covers. A quote that is over 50 years old about a guy dead over 40 yrs and because they didn't pay AL Harris ( they won the Super Bowl without him and then actually did pay him, again those pesky facts really trip you up) and Wilbur Marshall.

And they spend money on players and facilities and land for a new stadium, but you just know they are cheap behind the scenes. I bet they have that cheap single ply toilet paper that makes you get shit all over your fingers.

You seem like a home schooler type of guy, because public schools get all the facts wrong with there history books and science texts.

God help your children.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Arlington Heights should tell the Bears to get fucked. No one is buying that land from the Bears. The Bears aren't going to build by the lake.

This is entirely a charade to try and lower their property tax bill.

A bill the Bears can't afford because they're cash poor.

They're eventually going to have to sell.
why are you such an asshole about literally everything?

you have to make everything so fucking confrontational

Right now the situation is lose, lose, lose. Everybody is losing with the current shit stadium - the Bears, Chicago, and Arlington Heights. All losing.

It is in everyone's interest to figure something out.

Sure, every party is gon try to get the best possible deal. But nobody has to get fucked.

That's just your asshole boomer mentality you are projecting

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
why are you such an asshole about literally everything?

you have to make everything so fucking confrontational

Right now the situation is lose, lose, lose. Everybody is losing with the current shit stadium - the Bears, Chicago, and Arlington Heights. All losing.

It is in everyone's interest to figure something out.

Sure, every party is gon try to get the best possible deal. But nobody has to get fucked.

That's just your asshole boomer mentality you are projecting
Asshole Boomer mentality to want billionaire owners of a football team to pay their property tax liability obligations to the school districts in the area?

The Bears appealed and lost, their appeal and then they tried to take their ball and go home with some bullshit threat to stay in the city of Chicago by building on the only parking lot in the area.

Then they're asking for nearly $2-billion from the tax payers to help them build a new stadium.

There's a massive level of incompetence within the Chicago Bears and this stadium debacle is proof of that incompetence.

Every politician in Springfield laughed in their face when they went and asked for money for a new stadium.

Sure this shit show was primarily started by Ted Phillips who probably didn't think they'd actually be on the hook for the property tax liability but they are and they should pay up in full.

And if they can't afford to pay up then sell the fucking team. I used to think most everyone was in favor of a scenario that would force the Bears to sell the team well this is the best case scenario to put the wheels in motion for that other than Virginia's death.

So yeah after seeing constant incompetence from these owners I want this entire thing to fall apart and see them have to sell.

That would be the best thing to happen, have them be so cash strapped that they can't fulfill their obligations and have to sell the team.

What's best for the Chicago Bears is for the McCaskey family to sell the team. Take your $5-billion from selling the team divide it amongst the family and live happily ever after.