‘GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT FUCKTARD’

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
‘Jalen carter is generational talents’

‘Mr bus driver you missed my sto—‘

‘GET BACK IN YOUR SEAT FUCKTARD’
Summer's here, ole' friend. Let's have a few . . .

1719363640423.png

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao says the guy that’s looked thru all her public records!!

I’m totes sure she has kept every penny she has ever made in her own name and all!!!
I didn't look through anything you dolt. It tells you where the information came when you google "net worth".
Now, carry on continuing to look the fool. Rich Virginia is, an investment savant she is not.

All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I didn't look through anything you dolt. It tells you where the information came when you google "net worth".
Now, carry on continuing to look the fool. Rich Virginia is, an investment savant she is not.

All net worths are calculated using data drawn from public sources. When provided, we also incorporate private tips and feedback received from the celebrities or their representatives. While we work diligently to ensure that our numbers are as accurate as possible, unless otherwise indicated they are only estimates. We welcome all corrections and feedback using the button below.
link???

again, she likely has given money away to her children and other relatives. thinking her net worth is everything she has ever made is soooo basic of you

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Arlington Heights should tell the Bears to get fucked. No one is buying that land from the Bears. The Bears aren't going to build by the lake.

This is entirely a charade to try and lower their property tax bill.

A bill the Bears can't afford because they're cash poor.

They're eventually going to have to sell.
omg, what an idiot you are to think no one is going to buy that land. LMFAO AH wants the Bears badly, this will 100% get done. AH should tell you to get fucked.

msadows

Liked Posts:
omg, what an idiot you are to think no one is going to by that land. LMFAO AH wants the Bears badly, this will 100% get done. AH should tell you to get fucked.

Well, AH doesnt like the homeless so I'm sure when daniel tried to stop in the cops shipped him off to des plaines.

Now I've heard rumors he lives under the algonquin dam.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
$140-million spread out across 13 grandchildren of George Halas. Are you going to do this all day?

You are sofakingwetoddid
So she spent more than 10 percent of her net worth on Arlington Heights. No wonder they have a cash liquidity problem. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
It's as easy as a Google search you fucking moron. Virginia has almost a quarter stake of Bears stock so she pocketed $32M last year alone and she didn't pay for the AH property with her own money, you idget, nor did any operating cost of the Bears com from her $30+ M.

And I see you are now reaching for your ret@rd insults, so reminiscent of your " f*cktard" salary cap meltdown.

George Halas McCaskey, the patriarch of the franchise, has passed the torch to his family. Virginia Halas McCaskey, his daughter, commands the lion's share with 22.6% of the team's stocks, wielding her voting power on behalf of 11 children and two nephews, each holding 3.8%.Oct 6, 2023

1719413666159.png

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's as easy as a Google search you fucking moron. Virginia has almost a quarter stake of Bears stock so she pocketed $32M last year alone and she didn't pay for the AH property with her own money, you idget, nor did any operating cost of the Bears com from her $30+ M.

And I see you are now reaching for your ret@rd insults, so reminiscent of your " f*cktard" salary cap meltdown.

George Halas McCaskey, the patriarch of the franchise, has passed the torch to his family. Virginia Halas McCaskey, his daughter, commands the lion's share with 22.6% of the team's stocks, wielding her voting power on behalf of 11 children and two nephews, each holding 3.8%.Oct 6, 2023

View attachment 39036
Oh look the Bears are 28th in the NFL in net worth. Screenshot_20240626-111007.png

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh look the Bears are 28th in the NFL in net worth. View attachment 39039
You can't really be this stupid, can you?
V McCaskey's, not the Bears, net worth in this article is calculated by her 22.6% of the $6M valuation of the Bears. They don't account for or have access to her private wealth as the rest of her money is not in any public businesses to which they have access. And there is another 77.4% of $6M and all their other monies and investments making up the ownership of the Bears.

Besides that, I have no idea why you think private wealth affects the team or is related to it's success? FFS the Packers are a NFP publicly held franchise with no owner dividends. They literally function completely without a bit of ownership capital available and are quite successful.

32) GB
31) CIN
30)PIT
The 3 teams below the Bears "ownership" are 3 of the most successful franchises

1)Broncos
2) Chiefs
3)Panthers

Two thirds of the richest franchises are complete shit.

Your unwarranted insulting confidence in your ignorance is my crack addiction. I can't help myself from responding just to see your next imbecilic reply.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
V McCaskey's, not the Bears, net worth in this article is calculated by her 22.6% of the $6M valuation of the Bears. They don't account for or have access to her private wealth as the rest of her money is not in any public businesses to which they have access. And there is another 77.4% of $6M and all their other monies and investments making up the ownership of the Bears.

Besides that, I have no idea why you think private wealth affects the team or is related to it's success? FFS the Packers are a NFP publicly held franchise with no owner dividends. They literally function completely without a bit of ownership capital available and are quite successful.

32) GB
31) CIN
30)PIT

1)Broncos
2) Chiefs
3)Panthers

Your unwarranted insulting confidence in your ignorance is my crack addiction. I can't help myself from responding just to see your next imbecilic reply.

Nah bro, she and the Bears are broke. There's no liquid in their cups or something.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So she spent more than 10 percent of her net worth on Arlington Heights. No wonder they have a cash liquidity problem. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Are you sure they paid cash and do you know how much cash the Bear and Virginia have on hand or access to directly or via finance? Rhetorical.

Your ass is making a lot of posts in this thread. When you see this, spank that ass ass maybe stop keeping your phone in your back pocket.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

32) GB
31) CIN
30)PIT

1)Broncos
2) Chiefs
3)Panthers

So what part of 'she has other investments' don't you understand? Jesus, you're a stupid fuck.

None of this shit explains why the Bears are desperately trying to get out of their property tax obligations or why they've had some of the shittiest facilities in the NFL up until John Fox got here.

Y'all can try and pump up the McCaskey family as much as you want but they've been one of the cheapest and worst ownership groups in all of professional sports. That's been my point the beginning.

But you're so hell bent at arguing with you're now defending the McCaskey family I never thought I'd see the day.

They're not billionaires a few times over, they're one of the least rich ownerships in the NFL and they've been criticized for years for being cheap.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That ain’t moving the goalposts; that moving the whole field

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@DanielCCSBears

“None of this shit explains why the Bears are desperately trying to get out of their property tax obligations”

Has it ever occurred to that rich people will try to avoid paying anything and lower any possible expenditures? I know you don’t particularly concern yourself with your money since you don’t make any, but other people will try their hardest to not pay taxes.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@DanielCCSBears

“None of this shit explains why the Bears are desperately trying to get out of their property tax obligations”

Has it ever occurred to that rich people will try to avoid paying anything and lower any possible expenditures? I know you don’t particularly concern yourself with your money since you don’t make any, but other people will try their hardest to not pay taxes.
Obviously but the Bears have been completely incompetent in their approach and there's been plenty of bits leaked about their cash flow problems.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That ain’t moving the goalposts; that moving the whole field

Biff is cash poor so he thinks the Bears are too. It helps him sleep at night. He is also never wrong so once his thoughts are in the ether, he defends them like a Knight in shining Armour hotdogs.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Obviously but the Bears have been completely incompetent in their approach and there's been plenty of bits leaked about their cash flow problems.

links please. And not sausage links. world wide web links please.

The truth is you don't know a thing about the Bears or their money. You hate to see it!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t know about the cash flow issues as I really don’t pay attention to this that much. They simply have money that I’ll never have is all I know.