Kevin Warren says HELLO! . . .

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i am guessing next he will tell us how the royal family of england is actually broke and have no cash
Do you guys even read fuck me:

"For a handful of NFL families, the football team is overwhelmingly the central asset, which complicates things financially both from a tax perspective and a familial one."

Bears estimated net profit is $140-million.

They won't be billionaires until they sell the team.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

"For a handful of NFL families, the football team is overwhelmingly the central asset, which complicates things financially both from a tax perspective and a familial one."

net profit of 140 million for 1 year, correct?? how many years have they owned the team again??

also, your quote says nothing about them being cash strapped. all it says is taxes are complex for them and the family dynamics complicate things. nothing about not having a $20 bill in their wallet

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
net profit of 140 million for 1 year, correct?? how many years have they owned the team again??

also, your quote says nothing about them being cash strapped. all it says is taxes are complex for them and the family dynamics complicate things. nothing about not having a $20 bill in their wallet
They haven't netted a profit of $140-million a year over the last 100 years you fucking moron.

This is yet another "Justin Fields is an MVP candidate because he earned a 5th place MVP vote in 2022" discussion.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Sure seemed like it works for #45, so if it works for a felon why not sweet old ginny?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sure seemed like it works for #45, so if it works for a felon why not sweet old ginny?
I hope Trump dies before November. I hope he chokes on one of his well done steaks with ketchup. Trump is the closest thing we've seen to Hitler in the Western World since the 1940s. Not a shock since he is German.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I hope Trump dies before November. I hope he chokes on one of his well done steaks with ketchup. Trump is the closest thing we've seen to Hitler in the Western World since the 1940s. Not a shock since he is German.

You seem to share the same hubris as #45. Thinking you are a master of all when truly its none.

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Arlington Heights should tell the Bears to get fucked. No one is buying that land from the Bears. The Bears aren't going to build by the lake.

This is entirely a charade to try and lower their property tax bill.

A bill the Bears can't afford because they're cash poor.

They're eventually going to have to sell.
FYI, you have no idea what you are talking about...

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Unable to use logic I see.

The Bears bought the land and when you have a bill of sale your property tax is based off of that. So the city of Arlington Heights came calling for their money based on the sale of the land.

The Bears said no we're not paying that.

Arlington Heights took them to court and the court determined that yes you do have to pay.

The Bears then started this entire charade of building by the lake instead to try and force Arlington Heights to capitulate.

They still own the land at Arlington Heights it's not up for sale.

They still $600-million on the Soldier Field renovation from nearly 20 years ago.

They're not business people they're football people. They didn't build up another business and then buy the Bears, their revenue and life is the Bears.

They don't own Soldier Field so they have to pay a lease on it.

They have always operated the Bears on the cheap. First is was a refusal to pay their players. Then it was a operating subpar NFL facilities at Halas Hall which John Fox made them upgrade.

They don't pay for legitimate coaching talent that's on the market always choosing to hire cheap.

The Bears are and always have been one of the worst franchises in all of professional sports because they don't have any of their own outside money to invest. They've always relied on investment partners to help them with their lack of cash on hand.

Do you not read any real news sources or just the fan blogs?
You are lost in this world aren't you?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They haven't netted a profit of $140-million a year over the last 100 years you fucking moron.

This is yet another "Justin Fields is an MVP candidate because he earned a 5th place MVP vote in 2022" discussion.
i never said they had, you fucking moron. i know that reading comp eludes you.

what did they make the year before? and the year before that??

you dont think they have managed to profit a billion over the course of the family's ownership??? and you dont think they have managed to invest some of that money to make more money off of it??

like, my god...youre dumb as fuck

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I dont want to know you or any of your views. We've been trying to have you logout for years now daniel.
You can hit the ignore button whenever you want. Instead you choose the path of constant engagement.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i never said they had, you fucking moron. i know that reading comp eludes you.

what did they make the year before? and the year before that??

you dont think they have managed to profit a billion over the course of the family's ownership??? and you dont think they have managed to invest some of that money to make more money off of it??

like, my god...youre dumb as fuck
$140-million spread out across 13 grandchildren of George Halas. Are you going to do this all day?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
$140-million spread out across 13 grandchildren of George Halas. Are you going to do this all day?
140 million in 1 year and they highly likely invested a lot of money to make more money off of their money, thus making them not "cash strapped" as you claim.

are you going to be this dense all day???

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You are what you own. Your status is determined by net worth. WTF is wrong with you? They don't have to be liquid. Team value plus Stadium value get you a cheap loan and that's before naming rights etc to be collected.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You are what you own. Your status is determined by net worth. WTF is wrong with you? They don't have to be liquid. Team value plus Stadium value get you a cheap loan and that's before naming rights etc to be collected.
bro, just give it up!! there are no other revenue sources for the broke ass mccaskeys!!! they dont even know how to invest $$ into a basic ass index fund much less know how to extract naming rights $$!!!!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That article talks about the value of the franchise for selling purposes and does nothing to cover the operating expenses nor the liquid cash that they have on hand.

Yes the team has a selling evaluation starting point of $5-billion and yes as an asset the value of NFL franchises have gone up.

No the McCaskey family is not worth 5 billion and their wealth did not increase by 1 billion. What a stupid article to share.

Nope. The article informs the reader that there is a succession plan in place for Virginia's death.

They have made money since the 1920's off of the Bears. Which would explain their mansions, their cars, their lifestyle. Ya know, things that make them rich.

But sure. Keep thinking they're broke. They don't like talking about their wealth. Which is... Shocker, I know... Another thing that wealthy people do.

You think the article is dumb because it makes you look dumb. That's projection Biff.

Try harder. Or try less? Whatever you currently do on CCS doesn't work though so please make a change.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Wrong again. Virginia's net worth is 1.2 billion.

Also if in one year they profited 140 million, what do you think owing a team since the 1920's would look like?

They probably have a swimming pool filled with liquid gold that they bathe in and make fun of people like you who think they are broke.

If they sell the team, they get more rich.

Imagine, rich people being frugal? The shock of it all. It's like they are good with money or something? Sort of the exact opposite of your thoughts on this.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Wrong again. Virginia's net worth is 1.2 billion.

Also if in one year they profited 140 million, what do you think owing a team since the 1920's would look like?

They probably have a swimming pool filled with liquid gold that they bathe in and make fun of people like you who think they are broke.

If they sell the team, they get more rich.

Imagine, rich people being frugal? The shock of it all. It's like they are good with money or something? Sort of the exact opposite of your thoughts on this.
but but but bro, they didnt get 140 million back in 1922!!!!