Kevin White Megathread: Needs Surgery/Could Miss Entire Season

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Could you take your stinky bullshit to the bust forum?

-MarcusD-

Liked Posts:
CompetentMiniatureEnglishsetter.gif

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Mark Potash - Ryan Pace era off to a rough start. In needlessly withholding injury info, #Bears made a liar out of Kevin White. Big loss in credibility.
1:39pm - 15 Aug 15

Mark Potash - And John Fox with a big FU to media and fans when asked how #Bears benefit from withholding info. "I don't know. You guys figure that out."
1:40pm - 15 Aug 15

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Why? He broke his leg in OTAs. Doesn't change anything about his as a prospect leading into the draft. Are people fucking dumb or what?

Would you be surprised to learn that he had an issue with his leg predraft, and the Bears still took him? I wouldn't be. Not saying that's the case but these are the Bears we're talking about here.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mark Potash - Ryan Pace era off to a rough start. In needlessly withholding injury info, #Bears made a liar out of Kevin White. Big loss in credibility.
1:39pm - 15 Aug 15

Mark Potash - And John Fox with a big FU to media and fans when asked how #Bears benefit from withholding info. "I don't know. You guys figure that out."
1:40pm - 15 Aug 15

Lol those tweets are almost as melodramatic as ikkoikki

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Would you be surprised to learn that he had an issue with his leg predraft, and the Bears still took him? I wouldn't be. Not saying that's the case but these are the Bears we're talking about here.

New Front Office, new coaching staff.

Bigdaddybear

Liked Posts:
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Jeffrey miss extensive time during his rookie season?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Patrick Finley - Kevin White said telling Pace that pain returned was the hardest thing he'd done in a long time
1:53pm - 15 Aug 15

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Posting gore on a message boards distasteful. Not much different than posting a chick spread eagle.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Why? He broke his leg in OTAs. Doesn't change anything about his as a prospect leading into the draft. Are people fucking dumb or what?

Yeah, none are as un-fucking-dumb as you, obv. Then again, Pace is accountable for the on-field results, as in W-L, and losing KW will not help as it relates to the W-L for the year. Doesn't mean Pace is a bust, no, but it is a definite setback in Pace's short-term prospects.

Anyway, the saddest part of the KW saga is this: his loss doesn't impact our playoff hopes whatsoever. No hope for 2015, before or after KW.