Kevin White Megathread: Needs Surgery/Could Miss Entire Season

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well done.

Hmmmm... Wonder what we'd get n return for Cutler...

JOcsedw.jpg

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
As much as it may upset fans, 2015 means little for Pace and Fox. Of course they want to win, but they so the really judged until 2016 and beyond.

This season will be about cleaning up last mistakes and misses.

There is literally no reason to rush White on the field like there has been in the past when regimes have been more desperate to prove themselves.

The crazy part is that the Bears will have 2 top 10 picks playing next year for the first time. Kevin White and whomever guy draft next year.

Precisely.

It's why I am not going to be all fist-poundy when they inevitably don't do well. This year is all about laying the foundation and seeing who can be a long term answer on this team - nothing more. Any winning that happens as a result is just a cherry on top.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
It all depends.

Hit on a top 10 QB next season
Add Kevin White to the mix
Spend Cutler savings on a S and RT

The Bears could be much better next year in a hurry, but #1 has proven difficult for them.

Will next year be a year when they actually could get rid of Cutler?

I thought that due to financial considerations, they would need to hold onto him at least another 2 years.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's more than just getting rid of Cutler, you have to replace him with someone who's better.

And I'm being told the crop of QBs isn't so good this year. So realistically we have to suck for several years to get a shot at a franchise QB

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well this has been exciting day for scoot26 to be on vacation. Wonder how many of you nitwits will be banned come Monday?

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol...of course this turned into a cutler discussion....

I <3 bears fans...and ccs posters as well

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nazi pigeons take vacations?

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears may have handled it well but somebody likely fucked up. Stress fracture should be almost ready to go by now though hey can be quirky. White may have been overdoing it. I blame Cutler!

without seeing the imaging study/studies..how can you say a stress fx should have healed already? just saying....to say someone F'd up with the amount of info anyone outside of the training and coaching staff has/had is a bit much don't you think...

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
looking back at the draft and who was on the board at 7...in terms of needs....I still say KWhite was the right pick....of course it's open to further nit picking now...but everything in hindsight is 20/20

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
How many years and you still don't know how to work this board?

I still don't believe its not an act. Youre just too fucking stupid.

Understatement of the decade.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going to go watch my Grandkids. Make this a good day. Funny how a 3 year old and 4 month old will do that. Have a good day boys.

Lol, right? Back to the garden and jumping castle we go!

:enough:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Well this has been exciting day for scoot26 to be on vacation. Wonder how many of you nitwits will be banned come Monday?

The dislike function is gone. No one can be banned anymore.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of the posts on my kids swingset just got bent, they were playing too rough. Just installed it and it busted before they could really enjoy playing on it. Gonna take 5 years to rebuild it.

Let me know if u need help. I need to stop by and get those chilis anyways.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
One of the posts on my kids swingset just got bent, they were playing too rough. Just installed it and it busted before they could really enjoy playing on it. Gonna take 5 years to rebuild it.

Just insert a rod to stabilize it

BearsG35

Liked Posts:
Fuck man was looking forward to seeing him play this year. Can't believe this shit had to happen now.

Optimus-Prime-Is-Angry-Reaction-Gif-In-Transformers.gif

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as it may upset fans, 2015 means little for Pace and Fox. Of course they want to win, but they so the really judged until 2016 and beyond.

This season will be about cleaning up last mistakes and misses.

There is literally no reason to rush White on the field like there has been in the past when regimes have been more desperate to prove themselves.

The crazy part is that the Bears will have 2 top 10 picks playing next year for the first time. Kevin White and whomever guy draft next year.

My thoughts as well, but I hope K.White is ready to go next year. I have my doubts. The fact they are using a rod to help the "stress fracture" heal is a bit telling. It means he will have to have another surgery to remove the rod after the fracture is healed. Will he lose a step in the process? Time will tell. Will he be able to plant and cut of that leg?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a question. I saw on ccs in a training camp thread that white was doing backflips to impress his girlfriend a week or two ago. Is this true or was someone joking? If true he is even dumber than I thought. And training staff needs to axe someone for letting this go as good fun.