Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So Carimi, Chris Williams, Dan Bazuin and Dusty Dvorcek all get a pass from you?

They weren't bad because of injuries they were just bad and happened to have injuries they recovered from to still be bad. Well maybe Dvoracek but 3rd rounders aren't really busts for me. Less than 1/2 become genuine starters and he at least was that for 12 games.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
They weren't bad because of injuries they were just bad and happened to have injuries they recovered from to still be bad. Well maybe Dvoracek but 3rd rounders aren't really busts for me. Less than 1/2 become genuine starters and he at least was that for 12 games.

How grand is your estimation to proclaim to know they recovered from those injuries? It really wasn't the case when guys have routine issues with the same areas like Carimi and Bazuin did. Bazuin never even had an healthy NFL camp because his legs never healed.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Man there are some stupid fucking posters on this board during the off-season and then when the regular season starts back up it gets even worse and the regular idiots look like downright geniuses compared to these fucktards.
Da fuq, you say

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
On the bright side of White's injury...

Wilson will finally get plenty of snaps.

...just when I thought White & Royal would snuff Wilson.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
He sorta looks like he touches young boys...

You guys tried that and it didn't work...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A fucking rod? Really? We bought a 4.4 speed WR and he needs a rod to walk like forest fucking gump.

Not to worry, Detroit may have megatron, but next year we will have IRONMAN!

Maybe they can be pro-active and install a rod in each leg?

(btw-does this officially put HBKrusso on suicide watch?)

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
On the bright side of White's injury...

Wilson will finally get plenty of snaps.

...just when I thought White & Royal would snuff Wilson.

This. Offense is a plus this season.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
Looking for some serious response here. Don't know nothing about rookie contracts.

There are several teams that are built to win next year that would be looking for this missing piece.
I seriously thought this was a joke post.. you are serious about cutting White?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How grand is your estimation to proclaim to know they recovered from those injuries? It really wasn't the case when guys have routine issues with the same areas like Carimi and Bazuin did. Bazuin never even had an healthy NFL camp because his legs never healed.

I personally hated the Williams pick and while not hating Carimi for where he was taken, he had one of the worst agility drills that I have ever witnessed at the combine. He was never going to have good feet, before or after the knee. He was a G with a small butt. It's been done but likely a tweener by not being right for either spot. Nobody like the Bazuin pick as it was a trade down disaster where none of JAs intended were left but I do give him a bust pass. I could have been wrong about these guys, hoped they'd succeed and rooted for them but my expectations were low to begin with and they fulfilled them. I wish I had been mistaken.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I seriously thought this was a joke post.. you are serious about cutting White?

He's already injury prone/going under the knife before he plays one game as a Chicago Bear. Not sure why anyone would think a *possible* cut would be a joke?

He's about 2 minute away from being labeled a "bust".