Kevin White Megathread: Needs Surgery/Could Miss Entire Season

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I seriously thought this was a joke post.. you are serious about cutting White?

So you think we should keep him even after all this crap? Sometimes you have to cut your losses.

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
A shin injury that requires surgery doesn't mean he is injury prone. Shit happens, he sits out for a year, doesn't mean he is a bust. It sucks but it is what it is, injuries are a risk for all players. I think he is still going to be a great player in the future.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
A shin injury that requires surgery doesn't mean he is injury prone. Shit happens, he sits out for a year, doesn't mean he is a bust. It sucks but it is what it is, injuries are a risk for all players. I think he is still going to be a great player in the future.

Name one other star player that has ever come back from shin surgery.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, have we decided that White is a bust now? Is there a consensus?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I personally hated the Williams pick and while not hating Carimi for where he was picked, he had one of the worst agility drills that I have ever witnessed at the combine. He was never going to have good feet, before or after the knee. He was a G with a small butt. It's been done but likely a tweener by not being right for either spot. I could have been wrong about these guys, hoped they'd succeed and rooted for them but my expectations were low to begin with and they fulfilled them. I wish I had been mistaken.

wat

Reactions: 1ke

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

So you're saying he's a bust? OK then, I'm with you.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm ignore listing any piece of shit mother fucker who posts gore

bring it on bitches, I'll put half this forum on ignore. Try me

And why is it that anyone would care if you put them on ignore?? Just trying to figure out why that would matter to anyone is all.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Man there are some stupid fucking posters on this board during the off-season and then when the regular season starts back up it gets even worse and the regular idiots look like downright geniuses compared to these fucktards.
The bloggers are the worst.

Sent from my bathroom using toilet talk

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say we have him put on 150lbs or so and try him at right tackle. He can't be worse than Mills.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
And why is it that anyone would care if you put them on ignore?? Just trying to figure out why that would matter to anyone is all.

I don't care if people don't care, I'm just trying to out the low life POS who would post gore so I can get them on my list ASAP and not have to bother with their bullshit in the future

kthx

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
can you provide his big board for all of us to see?

:popcorn:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bears are NOT built to win next year. Period. But there are at least 8 other teams that are. We might be able to do a trade?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a fucking dumb topic. You don't cut 1st round talent before they've even seen the field. Rookie contracts are cheap.

I would normally agree... however... how do you keep paying a guy to sit on the sidelines that can't even keep his shins healthy. I played highschool/college sports my whole life and never had a shin injury.