Khalil Mack trade details

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not really a bad trade from the Raiders side especially if Gruden doesn't think they will compete for the next couple of years.

Essentially Raiders wanted 2 1st round picks. They weren't going to get that evidently so they got creative and got 2 1st round picks by then swapping their 2nd for our 3rd and potentially their 5th for our 6th.

So in essence they got a bit less than 2 1st round picks outright as they had to swap rounds with the Bears to make giving up the 1st round picks more palatable.

This is similar to what I proposed yesterday in that long thread.

I cant believe I was against this originally. So stoked!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No one uses those gifs around here for ages and as soon as I dust one off you have to do one too. That's not a coincidence. Be your own person, stop copying others, hackster.

bully-stop-270x270.png

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
So does anyone know what the conditions are for us to get that 5th round pick in 2020? Like, do we only get it if he sucks, get injured, or what?

who cares

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one uses those gifs around here for ages and as soon as I dust one off you have to do one too. That's not a coincidence. Be your own person, stop copying others, hackster.

I have no idea what gifs you're talking about. As far as copying you :rolling:, why the FUCK would anyone do that?

Ksap24

Liked Posts:
With these draft picks we have to find a ball hawk corner and a tackle it’s not impossible

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Spunky: "wtf gif are you talking about?" Haha, no one is buying that con-man.

So your drama in this is that you think I used some gif to mock you and you're upset. You really should just step away from the MB for a while, paranoid much?

And now here comes your bullying accusations.

Last edited:

oober

Liked Posts:
Just saw this fans post on the Raider board...

Oof!
This defense:

The Bears had a Top 10 total defense, scoring defense, passing defense and finished T-7th in sacks in 2017. Then selected LB Roquan Smith with the 8th overall pick and now added Khalil Mack.

Forgot, resigned other parts that contributed to that #7 D.... And...... And... most likely improved the offense which will improve the defense by itself....

oober

Liked Posts:
Stop bullying me, you're such a mean cyberbully!

:crying:

As I stated in the "Looking for a mod" thread. I would take care of that.... Ban the crybaby of course!!!!!!!