Kiran Amegadjie cum on down!!

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good article. Has very little mileage but does have a surgically repaired quad from last year. Wish the kid luck, hopefully he sticks for 15

Canth

Liked Posts:
Amegadjie seems like the kind of pick you should make for OL in the 3rd round. He has all the physical size and athletism and needs some coaching and development. He seems to have the potential to be a solid starter in a year or two and in the mean time provides needed depth along the OL as he has experience at both LT and LG.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not ranked in anyone’s top 100, but if he’s a good piece for the o-line, I don’t care. I’ll take it.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I doubt they used the 75th pick on a backup OT. They're going to kick him inside.
I mean, all the analysis of him is stuff like, “Could grow into a good reserve,” so I don’t think many think of him as a starter.

Might end up being bullshit, and he could end up being a starter. But I don’t think that’s the projection or expectation right now.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I mean, all the analysis of him is stuff like, “Could grow into a good reserve,” so I don’t think many think of him as a starter.

Might end up being bullshit, and he could end up being a starter. But I don’t think that’s the projection or expectation right now.
He seems to be Braxton Jones 2.0. Left tackle body, all the physical tools, needs some refinement and coaching. Brax got thrown in the fire, Kiran will probably be the swing tackle this year. That's my guess anyway. Nice that he has some flexibility to kick inside too in a pinch.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Not ranked in anyone’s top 100, but if he’s a good piece for the o-line, I don’t care. I’ll take it.

Brugler had him at 87 in his top 300 list.

Lance Zierlein, for nfl.com, had him projected for the 3rd round.

So, this seems right around where he was expected to go.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
If nothing else, I love that Poles is going all-in on Williams. You could have taken Isaac or Dorlus but Poles seems to be loading up with offensive talent and telling Flus to work his magic on D. Hopefully a quality rental edge will come available in free agency.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:

IMG_7499.jpeg

1714187623155.png
1714187897950.png

Last edited: