Kylie Fitts

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fitts is interesting. I really liked him during the Senior bowl week. But he's been injured a lot. Has only played 1 full season collegiately due to injuries. Was a pretty highly recruited kid who started at UCLA. But he transferred, and I'd guess he's about 23 now.

But he's not exactly raw. He's a guy that can help some this year if he's healthy. He's white so he's a high motor guy, but he's also pretty darn athletic and decent technique. Probably a guy that's going to be at best a 3rd or 4th pass rusher and get you around 4-6 sacks a year. Nothing special, but could be a solid rotational guy if healthy.

6 sacks would put him second on the team

Liked Posts:
My favorite 3rd day pick by far.

Same here. I like the DT/DE though too, who I believe would have gone a lot higher had he played the way did at Delaware, in a tougher conference instead.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bear Goggles graded this a steal, A+

https://beargoggleson.com/2018/04/28/grading-the-pick-kylie-fitts/

They did admit that his injury past is a risk for sure, but at 6th, great value to take a flier on possible Round 2 graded talent:

Value?
Kylie Fitts is likely a late second round pick on tape. He has serious injury concerns and missed all but two games in 2016, and fought through injuries in 2017. However, that would push him into the fourth or fifth round range. Falling into the sixth round, especially considering the positional value and upside he brings makes him a great value.

He is an elite prospect, and a force player, which is a threshold that puts his NFL chances of success much higher than others. The injury concerns are there, that is no doubt. But, in the sixth round, the Bears just took a swing on a ten sack player. Yes, please.

Grade: A+

Liked Posts:
Bear Goggles graded this a steal, A+

https://beargoggleson.com/2018/04/28/grading-the-pick-kylie-fitts/

They did admit that his injury past is a risk for sure, but at 6th, great value to take a flier on possible Round 2 graded talent:

Value?
Kylie Fitts is likely a late second round pick on tape. He has serious injury concerns and missed all but two games in 2016, and fought through injuries in 2017. However, that would push him into the fourth or fifth round range. Falling into the sixth round, especially considering the positional value and upside he brings makes him a great value.

He is an elite prospect, and a force player, which is a threshold that puts his NFL chances of success much higher than others. The injury concerns are there, that is no doubt. But, in the sixth round, the Bears just took a swing on a ten sack player. Yes, please.

Grade: A+

Beat me to it...my bad.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Keep Kylie in some bubble wrap until the season starts

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Obviously he's saying the blacks are lazy, good-for-nothing tricksters, crack smoking swindlers, big-butt-having, wide-nose breathing up the white man's air, eating all the chicken; they think they're the best dancers, and they stink.

Or, you know. Just perpetuating the white player stereotype of having a high motor.

Tell us how you really feel.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
6 sacks would put him second on the team
I meant that's his upside not rookie year expectations. But yeah, I'd kill for 6 sacks from anyone besides Floyd and Hicks on this roster.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Luke

Liked Posts:
I meant that's his upside not rookie year expectations. But yeah, I'd kill for 6 sacks from anyone besides Floyd and Hicks on this roster.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

yep, that's the 64,000 question at this point. Is Houston or Young available?

Liked Posts:
Its Chappelle Show you uncultured swine.

Thats kind of ironic too because the dumb ass in his avatar, Stephen A. Smith actually bit on an article from "The Onion" too on a live broadcast, a few years ago.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fitts could be this years Jackson