Kylie Fitts

Luke

Liked Posts:
had a killer combine.

Kylie Fitts was solid in the drills, and he also ran faster than expected. He posted a 4.69 40 with a 1.61 split, which was a strong figure for a 263-pound lineman. Fitts' best moment Sunday was in the 3-cone, when he flashed with a 6.88 time, which tied Harold Landry for second-fastest of the players at his position. Keep in mind that Fitts is 11 pounds heavier than Landry, so he was even more impressive than the potential first-rounder in that regard.

Speed

Liked Posts:
The game tape I saw was impressive. Tons of ass whoop. Dear God I just hope he doesn't get hurt

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The game tape I saw was impressive. Tons of ass whoop. Dear God I just hope he doesn't get hurt

totally worth a 5th round draft choice though

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Most definitely worth the gamble. Without the injuries he's not even there in the 6th.

I agree...if he had stayed healthy he could have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder in this particularly weak edge draft

Liked Posts:
Bear Goggles has three potential grades for Bears picks.

A, A+, and A+++

Beer Goggles has no problem shitting all over Bears draft picks whether they deserve it or not. I would like the pick even if beer goggles gave it an F grade. Personally I dont take the grade with any more than a grain of salt. But other other posters do tend to have more faith in the analysis of media sources, so I posted it.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
If he stays healthy.......He's this year's "Eddie Jackson" pick! Massive steal.....sky's the limit!

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This guy just stands out and looks the part. Hoping he can stay healthy but I like what I see, especially using a sixth rd pick on him.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
My posts are fine with me and that's all that matters but you're doling really well with your posting...lol

:flipa:

Trust me, your praise holds sooooo much value to me. I'll keep doling what I dol.