Last year at this time: pre-draft and Alshon

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread isn't about Jay Cutler you meatball fuck. Don't try turning it into one. Even bearmick and spartan aren't here doing that shit. Shows how much of a cock fetcher you are. Must have AIDS.

You need help.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
The only person who reads Rory comments is Firsttimer.
:rolling::rolling:

True. I love reading Rory's posts bc he loves blowing up his own arguments. Soo sad but we all get a kick out of it so I hope he stays. U can't make that shit up

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
did I read you right? You just said cuter was part of problem and Marshall did ok with snaps he got? Lol
hat football games you watch? Cutler and Marshall are hardly the issue

Where in that post do you get that they said Cutler and Marshall are the issue?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
did I read you right? You just said cuter was part of problem and Marshall did ok with snaps he got? Lol
hat football games you watch? Cutler and Marshall are hardly the issue

Not at all. I actually said was saying that Cutler was a better QB than many of the other rookie WRs had, so it's a plus for Jeffery. Adding to that having Marshall on the other side helped get better matchups and see less safety help over the top.

For me the Bears were a very good situation for any rookie WR, so Jeffery got a fair share of opportunities.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Not at all. I actually said was saying that Cutler was a better QB than many of the other rookie WRs had, so it's a plus for Jeffery. Adding to that having Marshall on the other side helped get better matchups and see less safety help over the top.

For me the Bears were a very good situation for any rookie WR, so Jeffery got a fair share of opportunities.
My mistake, carry on fellas.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Why don't you settle it and make predictions on Alshon's numbers for this coming season.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Okay....so it really isn't settling anything.....

I am just curious on what everyone thinks Alshon Jeffery is going to do this year? Predictions?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Assuming health....

45-55 catches
Around 700-750 yards
5-6 TD's
I'd say that's about right. Some will be putting him down for a lot more, but they have to understand that Marshall will still be getting 100+ catches so it's not like he'll be getting that many opportunities.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he remains healthy at least for 14 games this season he will have 50+ catches and considering he's a redzone threat im gonna say 7+ TD's.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he remains healthy at least for 14 games this season he will have 50+ catches and considering he's a redzone threat im gonna say 7+ TD's.

I agree....he had to earn his playing time last year, but now he is the incumbent #2 starter right off the bat. Marshal dominated so hard last year there will be no question where the doubles are either, so he should benefit. Also....a real offensive coordinator, although lots of passes are going to go TE, FB, RB, slot, marshal.

Still....I am going to go optimistic and say he catches 65 balls.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I assume he will be pumping gas, afterall, he went to SC

Sent from Neverwhere using Taptalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought I was being pretty generous by bringing in Clay Mathews as an example of someone else who can get caught in the wash.

I think we are on the same side, and have a similar view. Still good value potential possible from that pick! I agree. It took me 2 days after the draft to see any hope, but I know exactly what we have now, and his pass rush skills are brilliant. I was pleased with his hurry count.

The better he gets at the run(or the more creative we get with packages) the more he can be on the field.
He arguable had as good a year as Jeffrey and touting somebody for one that gets taken in 2 doesn't allow an I told you so. I liked both picks.