Lions drop off Brinks Truck at Goff's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you really want to do this? I noticed the mods took down some of my posts where I fucking ravished your sorry existence.

You are a pathetic troll, and bonus, you actually look the part.

Honest question, what the fuck is wrong with you?
LMAO, little Johnny tag along finds humor in making fun of a popular hobby and turns it into some twisted sex perversion in his mind, then asks me what the fuck is wrong with me.......okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

How does it feel to be one of the lowest ranking member of the 16 year old bad girls club?

msadows

Liked Posts:
didn't you say Stafford wsn't good enought to win a SB?

You don't do very well at this, I would just remain silent.

Any QB wearing a lions jersey isn't good enough to win a superbowl. Pretty sure thats a fact

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do you really want to do this? I noticed the mods took down some of my posts where I fucking ravished your sorry existence.

You are a pathetic troll, and bonus, you actually look the part.

Honest question, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Please don’t post personal pictures.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pass was not easy. He was running back to the ball and pass was thrown outside and he had to twist his body to try and catch it. Still catchable but not a good pass. Now the drop he had on 3rd and 10 was brutal.

The pass was off because Goff had to move off his spot which causes him to be very inaccurate. Goff just isn’t good on the move. If either of his tackles go down, and no one else steps up, his efficiency goes way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.