Lions drop off Brinks Truck at Goff's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions had 24 at half and only scored 7 in the 2nd half. Gibbs fumbled it away but a better QB bails his RB out. Goff blew a 4th and 3 at SF 30 and 4th and 2 at SF 28.
Reynolds dropped an easy pass.

Dhipur

Liked Posts:
Lions believe that their window is now.. and are going all in.. yes, they were lucky against Bears in the season and against Rams in playoffs.. but they were one bad quarter away from reaching the SB.

They have drafted well over the last two seasons which definitely helps..

I hope they don't even make it to the playoffs but they are a good team (sadly) and are trying to maximize their window.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions believe that their window is now.. and are going all in.. yes, they were lucky against Bears in the season and against Rams in playoffs.. but they were one bad quarter away from reaching the SB.

I hope they don't even make it to the playoffs

but they are a good team (sadly) and are trying to maximize their window.
not according to @msadows

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lions really did it. Lets not be koi, they let a couple years of luck and mediocrity turn into a 4 year 200M commitment. They reely cant help themselves. This whole bluefinprint is going to flounder. I swear to cod this franchise is the joke that writes itself.
when they win the division again and roll into the playoffs while the bears and their new franchise Gawd Caleb shit the bed I will revisit this thread to your laimebrain ass

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I hope they don't even make it to the playoffs but they are a good team (sadly) and are trying to maximize their window.
This guy didn’t get the minnow

TL1961

Liked Posts:
when they win the division again and roll into the playoffs while the bears and their new franchise Gawd Caleb shit the bed I will revisit this thread to your laimebrain ass
You won’t be revisiting this one. It won’t age well for you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one gives a shit what you have to say or what you think. You spent a decade pretending to be a Bears fan lololol. You didn't have the scallops to be honest hahahahaha

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Even if Goff had not made any money in his football career up to this point, if he plays three years, his career earnings would still be greater than those of Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson combined. That’s just sick.

Granted, none of them have ever won anything, but still that just seems so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.