Lions drop off Brinks Truck at Goff's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Funniest thing in sports fandom, watching Bears fans criticize other teams QB's.

Can't make this shit up................

The reality is every NFC North team and NFC Super Bowl contender is fine with this extension. Goff has proven to be just good enough to lose you a Super Bowl or Championship game.

He represents a high floor low ceiling QB that keeps the Lions from really separating themselves from the rest of the North and NFC contenders.

Last edited:

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know we're not talking fantasy here but Goff was the QB8 in fantasy last year.

QB5 = Love
QB8 = Goff
Dobbs + Cousins combined would have been QB3 last year.

This is going to be a tough division.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The reality is every NFC North team and NFC Super Bowl contender is fine with this extension. Goff has proven to be just good enough to lose you a Super Bowl or Championship game.

He represents a high floor low ceiling QB that keeps the Lions from really separating themselves from the rest of the North and NFC contenders.
Technically though didn't first round bust, supreme reach, low value position, jahmire gills fumble the game away?

@nc0gnet0

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Second highest annual value contract in NFL history. Lol, what a mistake.
And after Dak, will be the third, and after the next, will be the fourth.
And so on and so on. The reason Bears fans don't get it is because they have never had a QB worth a fuck.
At least they have had their window OPEN the last 7 years, QB on a rookie contract and all.

Serious question..............................

What did that get them?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
And after Dak, will be the third, and after the next, will be the fourth.
And so on and so on. The reason Bears fans don't get it is because they have never had a QB worth a fuck.
At least they have had their window OPEN the last 7 years, QB on a rookie contract and all.

Serious question..............................

What did that get them?
You don’t have to be a chef to know the food sucks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Technically though didn't first round bust, supreme reach, low value position, jahmire gills fumble the game away?

@nc0gnet0
Lions had 24 at half and only scored 7 in the 2nd half. Gibbs fumbled it away but a better QB bails his RB out. Goff blew a 4th and 3 at SF 30 and 4th and 2 at SF 28.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Lions had 24 at half and only scored 7 in the 2nd half. Gibbs fumbled it away but a better QB bails his RB out. Goff blew a 4th and 3 at SF 30 and 4th and 2 at SF 28.
I read Dan Campbell found out at halftime he'd been screwed out of his disco fish raffle winning by some registered sex offender who wears masks in a car by themselves and he was beside himself.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Least this time it's a hooker getting screwed and not the fish!
Maybe I'm just a bit out of my depth here, but everyone should stop with all these childish jokes. I really told myself I wasn't going to take the bait, but I can't kelp it. For all we know, whatever arrangements between said man and fish were squid pro quo.

Status
Not open for further replies.