Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
@VickAshley✅️verified are we allowed to talk about Bedard and the blackhawks in here or is this strictly lions vs packers talk?
The Bedard showing will be upon my wall screen and much more prominate for the guests viewing sports at my home tonight so I would expect lots of posting about Bedard in this thread as in all honestly the Lions and the Packers are literally playing second fiddle to the black Hawks game tonight at my home and probably likely in most homes in and surrounding the outside of Chicago.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
A rare good matchup for TNF.

I want to see the Packers OL struggle, for once, so we can actually see what kind of quarterback Jordan Love really is. He's been largely untouched since the start of pre-season.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Can it just be a tie? Neither trash can fanbase deserves the W.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

I want to see the Packers OL struggle, for once, so we can actually see what kind of quarterback Jordan Love really is. He's been largely untouched since the start of pre-season.

Crazy how those cheese ******* always manage to put their QBs in the best possible situation.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not much pressure and still hasn't been that good. Not sure why people are acting like he's been very good. Not even ranked in PFF's top 25 QBs.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wish they could both lose. The Packers deserve to be humbled, but the Lion fanbases newfound cockiness is approaching decades of annoying prime Packer fan level nuisance. Hope they both look like shit, Love continues to look lost yet finally doesn't luck into decent stats, and the game ends with a tie.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bedard showing will be upon my wall screen and much more prominate for the guests viewing sports at my home tonight so I would expect lots of posting about Bedard in this thread as in all honestly the Lions and the Packers are literally playing second fiddle to the black Hawks game tonight at my home and probably likely in most homes in and surrounding the outside of Chicago.
Aren't Bears fans all Packers fans by now? How long have the Packers owned y'all's ass's?
Meanwhile, Lions are trying to make it 4 in a row vs the Pack.
What is the problem, Bears fan?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
As if I need a shield when I can just get a little girl to kick your bald ass.
Trust me pal I don't want any trouble. Watch your phrasing though. Don't want another FBI raid for you using "little girl" in a sentence. You know they watch people like you pretty closely, right?

Attachments

• kmfx2b1gr7101.jpg
    kmfx2b1gr7101.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 4

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trust me pal I don't want any trouble. Watch your phrasing though. Don't want another FBI raid for you using "little girl" in a sentence. You know they watch people like you pretty closely, right?
Why the pic of the short soft fat bald guy with a sugary drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.