Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Seems some here are just to troll. The ban hammer is ready to strike…. Soon
Bruh we’ve been dealing with this for literal years, then you hit us with the ellipses as if taunting that known troll shoopster has made a reappearance or has he been unbanned? Do we allow alts now?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well you are the arbiter of definitions and all things meaningful. I’ll allow you to define it here although you’ve already inevitably contradicted yourself plenty of times already hanging the banners for beating the packers.

Go ahead, define meaningful for us plebs. We are just dying to know.
No, you made the statement that the Lions won't win anything meaningful, so what I consider meaningful is irrelevant. Tell me what you think is meaningful? It is a straight forward question.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is just a result of you growing up with hillbilly parents/guardians/teachers that reinforced narrow minded acceptance of status quo without question and absolutely zero critical thinking skills. In the same list you posted God said he made day and he called it day and he made night and called it night. Hey fuckwad, with your logic that you just applied do the same thing and explain where it says anything about all the planets with suns orbiting them in the universe that have existed before and after earths creation. so if we take all of this in a literal sense its already for sure a lie because there are literally millions of planets with day and night sun orbit around before and after earth.

edit - so its almost as if the bible is a great reference point on how to live life and not something to bring to the table when arguing a scientific timeline on the creation of the universe. this story could be a true one that occurred on a totally different planet and was brought here. there are a million different reasons for this. nobody is as ignorant as you when it comes to just thinking

If you want to argue for the existence of one or the other, that is fine with me. What amuses me is those that argue for the existence of both.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
If you want to argue for the existence of one or the other, that is fine with me. What amuses me is those that argue for the existence of both.
just because youre allowed to have an opinion doesnt mean you should always have one. its ok to say you don't know shit about any of this and are panicking because you thought believing in aliens would be an easy way to make fun of somebody in 2023. where do you live? alabama?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am looking at a much better team, with a much brighter future than yours.
Meanwhile, you want to hold on to the past...............
What the fuck are you babbling about?

No you were trying to celebrate the past 10 years where you havent won a single playoff game.

The thing about the future is it might never come to pass. Let's revisit when the Lions actually win something of relevance.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Being a "billion" years ahead of us, kind of defies Genesis, doesn't it?

1 In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

Now, correct me if I am wrong, pretty sure it doesn't say, then he rested one billion years.

:obama:

@Clintk55 This dude's entire world view is gonna come crashing down when it's revealed that aliens not only exist but that they created/influenced all religions. Clearly someone that's never heard of the Anunnaki or Sumerian tablets. Exhibit A why we won't get disclosure any time soon because aliens existing and traveling to earth is a bridge too far but a talking burning bush that gives us the 10 commandments is totally legit.

For the record, I believe in both non-human intelligence being on earth and there being a higher creator/God. They aren't mutually exclusive regardless of whatever some book says.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Clintk55 This dude's entire world view is gonna come crashing down when it's revealed that aliens not only exist but that they created/influenced all religions. Clearly someone that's never heard of the Anunnaki or Sumerian tablets. Exhibit A why we won't get disclosure any time soon because aliens existing and traveling to earth is a bridge too far but a talking burning bush that gives us the 10 commandments is totally legit.

For the record, I believe in both non-human intelligence being on earth and there being a higher creator/God. They aren't mutually exclusive regardless of whatever some book says.
For the record, and before you make a fool of yourself, I do not believe in either. But thanks for giving your tired 'ol if, buts, and nuts argument.

If this, and if that, and maybe this, so it could be true.

Gotcha.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
For the record, and before you make a fool of yourself, I do not believe in either. But thanks for giving your tired 'ol if, buts, and nuts argument.

Gotcha.
"Ole if buts and nuts argument"

Are you saying you're tired of people looking for explanations for things still beyond human comprehension? Jeesh, that's a shame. Im certain you'll be missed in many high profile academic circles and the world will collapse on all of us for pushing you to this edge.

Please don't Google "scientific method" and realize you just said you're tired of the foundation of human scientific discovery.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It was not a "Football Game" under the strictest of definitions.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Wait until you get to the part where some girl gets knocked up before her wedding and convinces her simpleton husband she is still a virgin and was impregnated by an invisible space God rather than some random sheep herder passing through town.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Gotcha.

Your entire Lions fandom is if this if thay and maybe this. I mean you celebrate a team that hasnt won a playoff game in 30 years on the basis they may make the playoffs this year and may win a playoff game and bragged about Stafford winning a Super Bowl for the Rams as if in some alternate universe he won it for the Lions.

Not to mention if Bears fans here hadnt been mean you would still be a Bears fan.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
NO.MORE.RELIGION.TALK.

Status
Not open for further replies.