Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
So you think the Bears will be better next year? Name some of the Bears "core" players.
JJ and Mooney can't wait to leave.
DJ Moore is praying to god the Bears trade him next year.
Jenkins is perpetually injured
B. Jones is backup level talent at best
Whitehair is washed up
Davis and Patrick are crap
Kmet is marginal, and a huge overpay.
The whole D-line is a mess.
And you need a QB
Good luck with that.
i stopped reading at "JJ and mooney cant wait to leave" and realized oh my god, i am in an argument on a chicago bears forum with an adult man larping as a lions fan who is pretending he can remote view inside the minds of professional athletes and knows what they are thinking.

you aren't on the spectrum by chance, are you?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i stopped reading at "JJ and mooney cant wait to leave" and realized oh my god, i am in an argument on a chicago bears forum with an adult man larping as a lions fan who is pretending he can remote view inside the minds of professional athletes and knows what they are thinking.

you aren't on the spectrum by chance, are you?
Are you enjoying your denial?
My Sunday will be spent in Bliss, having already enjoyed the Lions shit stomping the Packers (a team that shit stomped the Bears I might add), watching a team that just got beat by 50 points, humiliate the Bears.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
would you mind explaining the scientific evidence you have that makes believing in the existence of NHI (none human intelligence) stupid in 2023?
Never said I did not believe in the "existence" of non-human intelligence (I imagine you mean from another planet) However, the possibility of them traveling to Earth is another conversation entirely. It involves travel at faster than the speed of light, which is beyond the realm of your understanding.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Never said I did not believe in the "existence" of non-human intelligence. However, the possibility of them traveling to Earth is another conversation entirely. It involves travel at faster than the speed of light, which is beyond the realm of your understanding.
woah beyond our realm of understanding. so glad you brought this up. it would be quite a flight! now, could you explain more about our comprehensive knowledge of the other planets in our shared solar system and your intimate knowledge of said planets? how about the earths oceans, can you or anybody on this planet tell me what is at the bottom of the ocean? how about the inside of the earth? its almost 8k miles in diameter and the deepest hole ever dug was 10 miles. how about when carl sagan showed you a tessaract demonstration and explained that he could prove the existence of a 4th dimension? how about a AI controlled device designed to be sent out to space to planets capable of having atmospheres for sustaining life, and using the equipment and the AI to create a von neumann machine you have a self replicating lab to build observational drones and gather resources. you know, exactly like we do on mars except on a more advanced level? how about einsteins theory on wormholes? im sure youre well versed on that and know all about the ins and outs of that too, huh?

but im sure you have the answers for all of these things as well as your intimate knowledge of the technological capacity of advanced intergalactic civilizations. so help me out here, whats so dumb about me saying there is NHI?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Funny how much cowardice is connected with the Lions fanbase. Handful of these dudes coming out of the woodwork now that they're in the division lead. It took them being favored to win the division before @hyatt151 admitted that he's been spending the past 10 years pretending to be a Bears fan and the only Lions fan whos been here through all of it is actually a Bears fan.

Unlikeable team in an unlikeable town with unlikable fans...all 5 of them.

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Never said I did not believe in the "existence" of non-human intelligence (I imagine you mean from another planet) However, the possibility of them traveling to Earth is another conversation entirely. It involves travel at faster than the speed of light, which is beyond the realm of your understanding.

Physics isn't even fully understood so to say they have to travel faster than the speed of light is simply an assumption. There's also the distinct possibility (also an assumption) that non-human intelligence have lived in our oceans all along as we have not even fully explored our own home planet. Reported sightings go back hundreds of years in the human record.

But the Dept of Energy just today released a whole bunch of new UAP documents showing that 'something' is interested in our nuclear sites. Who they are, we don't know but there's been a ton of smoke signaling the non-human intelligence is here over the decades and has been here for a long, long time.

Iron Lion

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Lions
Consider also that their metabolism will likely be so much faster or slower than ours that meaningful interaction would not be feasible. A race that can traverse the stars might well look upon earth and believe that microbes are the dominant life form. Even ignoring these issues, their language would almost certainly be incomprehensible to us, and may not involve sight or sound. Furthermore, since the vast majority of the composition of the universe is not understood (dark matter/energy), most alien civilizations are probably constituted of weakly interacting particles that are difficult for us to detect, or potentially particles which do not even interact with our instruments in any way whatsoever. There could be an alien civilization right next to js and we'd never know in much the same way that trillions upon trillions of weakly interacting neutrinos pass through us every second.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
woah beyond our realm of understanding. so glad you brought this up. it would be quite a flight! now, could you explain more about our comprehensive knowledge of the other planets in our shared solar system and your intimate knowledge of said planets? how about the earths oceans, can you or anybody on this planet tell me what is at the bottom of the ocean? how about the inside of the earth? its almost 8k miles in diameter and the deepest hole ever dug was 10 miles. how about when carl sagan showed you a tessaract demonstration and explained that he could prove the existence of a 4th dimension? how about a AI controlled device designed to be sent out to space to planets capable of having atmospheres for sustaining life, and using the equipment and the AI to create a von neumann machine you have a self replicating lab to build observational drones and gather resources. you know, exactly like we do on mars except on a more advanced level? how about einsteins theory on wormholes? im sure youre well versed on that and know all about the ins and outs of that too, huh?

but im sure you have the answers for all of these things as well as your intimate knowledge of the technological capacity of advanced intergalactic civilizations. so help me out here, whats so dumb about me saying there is NHI?
Thank you for demonstrating you are a whack-a-do.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Physics isn't even fully understood so to say they have to travel faster than the speed of light is simply an assumption. There's also the distinct possibility (also an assumption) that non-human intelligence have lived in our oceans all along as we have not even fully explored our own home planet. Reported sightings go back hundreds of years in the human record.

But the Dept of Energy just today released a whole bunch of new UAP documents showing that 'something' is interested in our nuclear sites. Who they are, we don't know but there's been a ton of smoke signaling the non-human intelligence is here over the decades and has been here for a long, long time.
In regard to the Lizard people from middle earth, that does not fit the definition of Alien life.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Thank you for demonstrating you are a whack-a-do.
Ok ill just answer my own question

1696021434203.png

1696021599125.png
1696021457591.png

^

heres carl sagan on the 4th dimension. if you can show me your credentials and they outdo his ill go ahead and deny aliens and the existence of the 4th physical dimension

1696021692535.png

heres us on mars terraforming via remote device with AI assistance

1696021767657.png

1696021855256.png

please explain to me how you or anyone else knows anything about whether or not aliens exist?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lizard people from middle earth was not once mentioned in my post. Non-human intelligence was mentioned though.
The reference was clearly in regard to previously undiscovered intelligent life here on Earth. If you did not understand the reference, chances are you would not understand the rest.

As for wormholes, not sure what your point was. There is a big difference between a "wormhole" and a wormhole that is traversable.

Wormholes constructed based on the criteria laid out by general relativity suffer a major problem: They're not actually traversable. The entrances of general relativity wormholes are hidden behind event horizons, which are one-way barriers in space. That means if you were to enter the wormhole, you could never leave, which would defeat the purpose.

The other problem is that they are ridiculously unstable. The moment even a single photon, or light particle, enters the throat, the whole wormhole catastrophically collapses before that packet of light can escape.

This doesn't even begin to get into the intense gravity one would experience, or, the fact it would be a one way trip.

Or the amount of energy one would need to use to create one. We are talking whole planets, or small stars.

And there is still the problem of how much travel one would need to do to first even reach the (pre-existing) wormhole (on the extremely remote possibility it was traversable), and how far away after exiting it, they would still be from Earth, as one relatively close does not appear to exist.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok ill just answer my own question

View attachment 31409

View attachment 31412
View attachment 31410

^

heres carl sagan on the 4th dimension. if you can show me your credentials and they outdo his ill go ahead and deny aliens and the existence of the 4th physical dimension

View attachment 31413

heres us on mars terraforming via remote device with AI assistance

View attachment 31414

View attachment 31415

please explain to me how you or anyone else knows anything about whether or not aliens exist?
Extraterrestrial life or alien life is life which does not originate from Earth. Not sure what part of this you don't understand.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Extraterrestrial life or alien life is life which does not originate from Earth. Not sure what part of this you don't understand.
ah yes the goal post moves because you had no idea we dont even know what is on our own planet let alone space. i cant speak to space travel, im not a scientist. i could link you to all the professional astrophysics professors and scholars who say it is totally doable and actually likely. what i can speak to is you not knowing what the fuck youre talking about. i just gave you 5 different explanations for NHI all of which could feature creatures from a different planet in some capacity or the next. nobody has any idea what reality is, why we are here, or what could be here with us. i just proved that to you by showing you, again, how little anybody even knows about the planet WE LIVE ON.

in fact id say just about the only thing humans do know for sure is that the detroit lions will not win a playoff game

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
By trading Stafford?

The Bears would have had plenty of high first round picks, too, if they would stop pissing them away on bust Qb's and DE's that don't buy you a playoff victory.
or by giving out extensions to invisible TE's

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except no. Purdy and Prescott are not better than Goff.
Try again? Dallas's D is so great, how many did the lowly Cards score against them?
Niners are legit, I will give you that.

Purdy's career passing rating is 107. Dak's is 98. Goff is 93. They are both better.

Yall gave up 37 to the Seahawks. Dallas PPG is 12.7. Yours is 20.8. They are a better D. Sorry.

Those teams are better than them but the margin is close enough that the Lions could realistically upset one of them in the playoffs. I am not saying they are the favorites, but they definitely are contenders. Unless you are saying there are only 3 contenders in the NFC which I would disagree with.

Yes they can upset one of them. I dont think they have a chance in hell of beating all 3 of them if required to get to the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.