Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and yet, statistically speaking, the bears are a better franchise in every measurable up to and including being mediocre this year instead of winning 10 games in the weakest division in football, and having the last 40 people who still root for the team off themselves when they go one and done and head right back to the scrap heap. they should just hold the draft in detroit every year tbh.

god it feels good not being a fan of the worst franchise in professional sports. i need you guys to stick around all season so i have at least somebody to help make me feel better about the season.
You seem delusional, the Bears ARE the worst team in the NFL currently, and it is not even close. But, keep clinging to that '85 Superbowl, just like clinging to floating debris from the Titanic.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cant even retain their own fanbase, why would i waste my time with such a useless endeavor?

all the real detroit fans killed themselves a while back now. you two trolls are all we have left from a forgotten time

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
You seem delusional, the Bears ARE the worst team in the NFL currently, and it is not even close. But, keep clinging to that '85 Superbowl, just like clinging to floating debris from the Titanic.
the lions are the worst franchise in professional sports, and even if they went undefeated the next five years and won 5 super bowls theyd still be top 25 worst franchises in professional sports. you dont know this because you became a lions fan in 2019 after you were bullied online about your football knowledge on a chicago bears board. you are a poster child for bringing bullying back to schools. congratulations

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and yet, statistically speaking, the bears are a better franchise in every measurable up to and including being mediocre this year instead of winning 10 games in the weakest division in football, and having the last 40 people who still root for the team off themselves when they go one and done and head right back to the scrap heap. they should just hold the draft in detroit every year tbh.

god it feels good not being a fan of the worst franchise in professional sports. i need you guys to stick around all season so i have at least somebody to help make me feel better about the season.

Such a shame when facts do not support what you are saying.

Iron Lion

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Lions
cant even retain their own fanbase, why would i waste my time with such a useless endeavor?

all the real detroit fans killed themselves a while back now. you two trolls are all we have left from a forgotten time
Aside from literally taking over Lambeau in front of the whole world less than 24 hours ago, sure. But can we be friends though? I don't know what I did.

Untitled.png

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
look at ticket prices. in chicago bears games are a destination. in detroit its shelter during the colder months for homeless people
Showing that Bears fans are idiots that support the worst franchise in the NFC is proof of what exactly?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok... so the Lions should just not make a pick and let the clock run out, and only use their 2nd's and onward.

My point is that to be in position to draft these players you guys have as building blocks, you have to be a terrible team which the Lions have been for a long time

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Showing that Bears fans are idiots that support the worst franchise in the NFC is proof of what exactly?
its proof that in the business of entertaining people (which is what the nfl is for everybody outside of you lunatics who hinge on bears losses to keep yourself from becoming an active shooter) the bears are much better at business than the lions. and in the business of football, the side goal, they are also better

1696015943618.png

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
But, keep clinging to that '85 Superbowl, just like clinging to floating debris from the Titanic.
At very least, way back then the Bears did win the Superbowl.. When the last time Lions did just that?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My point is that to be in position to draft these players you guys have as building blocks, you have to be a terrible team which the Lions have been for a long time
And I have proven over the last ten years, the Bears have been worse, so what is your point? You do realize 10 years is a pretty long career in the NFL?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its proof that in the business of entertaining people (which is what the nfl is for everybody outside of you lunatics who hinge on bears losses to keep yourself from becoming an active shooter) the bears are much better at business than the lions. and in the business of football, the side goal, they are also better

View attachment 31404
Nobody cares what the Bears did 30 years ago. Nobody.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Nobody cares what the Bears did 30 years ago. Nobody.
nobody has ever cared about anything the lions have done because theyve never done anything. nice logic. id suggest getting a different hobby but we both know youre a masochist who loves taking verbal loads all week on a message board. friggin weirdos man. get a therapist instead of a ccs account next time

Status
Not open for further replies.