Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that doesnt seem accurate to me since the bears are by every measurable statistic a more successful franchise than the detroit lions. it almost seems like you made it up. can you show me the empirical data on nobody wasting draft capital like the bears?

sorry the lions fucked up so bad they cannot even enjoy april properly anymore, but you dont have to make that my issue.

NOTE - idk why i even engage you in convo you dont even know the name of the guy youre complaining about. his name is "Chase Claypool"
The Lions are 3-1
The Bears are 0-3

The Lion's top 4 draft picks are all contributing, two of them at very high levels.

Iron Lion

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Lions
Yeah sure, 2 1st round picks. What about the other years of shit where you wasted high picks on Okudah? You didn't get Sewell because of a trade either, the Lions were shit to be picking that high and had been shit for years prior. Those are all high picks
What is it you're saying though? Are we not supposed to be using our picks on good players? I'm legit confused.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
The Lions are 3-1
The Bears are 0-3

The Lion's top 4 draft picks are all contributing, two of them at very high levels.
3-1 on the road to a pick in the early to mid 20s. again, youre fighting a losing battle here. also i would rather have darnell wright than any player the lions drafted. i get it, this is your super bowl. somehow if you wait long enough eventually everyone around you will be mediocre enough that something like this happens. deal with it, and enjoy the white corner from nebraska tech the 23rd pick in the draft comes with. the lions have developed in to the 2010s bears. congratulations and enjoy it

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
3-1 on the road to a pick in the early to mid 20s. again, youre fighting a losing battle here. also i would rather have darnell wright than any player the lions drafted. i get it, this is your super bowl. somehow if you wait long enough eventually everyone around you will be mediocre enough that something like this happens. deal with it, and enjoy the white corner from nebraska tech the 23rd pick in the draft comes with. the lions have developed in to the 2010s bears. congratulations and enjoy it
What have the Bears developed into?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The 1st round picks from the Goff trade were 2022 and 2023. Like I said, the Lions were terrible enough to pick high and draft players like Hutchinson and Penei with their own picks
Who would you rather have on your team right now, Fields or Penei?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well for starters they developed in to a team interesting enough that the fans don't have to go spend their days on rival boards just to find someone to have a convo with
A good train wreck is always enjoyable.
You seem to enjoy the conversation, you are still responding.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Lions are legit Super Bowl contenders. They have a great pass rush and offensive line, especially in the run game. That suits well for January.

People giving the Lions shit are stuck in the past.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
A good train wreck is always enjoyable.
then why hasnt anybody paid attention to detroit the last 30 years? if my math is right i think theyve picked top 10 around 70% of the time since the 90s. when they started their rebuild on this go round the twin towers were still standing bro

Iron Lion

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Lions
The 1st round picks from the Goff trade were 2022 and 2023. Like I said, the Lions were terrible enough to pick high and draft players like Hutchinson and Penei with their own picks
Ok... so the Lions should just not make a pick and let the clock run out, and only use their 2nd's and onward.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
then why hasnt anybody paid attention to detroit the last 30 years? if my math is right i think theyve picked top 10 around 70% of the time since the 90s. when they started their rebuild on this go round the twin towers were still standing bro
Your math is wrong, not surprising. The Bears would have had nearly as many in the top ten if they had not have traded 7 of their first round picks away.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lions are legit Super Bowl contenders. They have a great pass rush and offensive line, especially in the run game. That suits well for January.

People giving the Lions shit are stuck in the past.
I will go as far to say they are a legit top 8-10 team. Injuries are starting to concern me. Two more games and Jamo is off suspension, Viatai is back, and Mosely should be good to go. If their rookies continue to progress, they can make some noise in the post season. But they have built a young core. They are not pasted together by overpaid aging FA's.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Your math is wrong, not surprising. The Bears would have had nearly as many in the top ten if they had not have traded 7 of their first round picks away.
and yet, statistically speaking, the bears are a better franchise in every measurable up to and including being mediocre this year instead of winning 10 games in the weakest division in football, and having the last 40 people who still root for the team off themselves when they go one and done and head right back to the scrap heap. they should just hold the draft in detroit every year tbh.

god it feels good not being a fan of the worst franchise in professional sports. i need you guys to stick around all season so i have at least somebody to help make me feel better about the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.