Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Washington

Liked Posts:
It is very sad that all we as Bears fans have is to try to poke holes into rival teams. Both GB and DET are far better than the Bears. DET will crush the Bears twice this year. We'd had this same issue for years come playoff time where all we have is to root for whomever is playing GB. Now we'll have to deal with the same with DET.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It is very sad that all we as Bears fans have is to try to poke holes into rival teams. Both GB and DET are far better than the Bears. DET will crush the Bears twice this year. We'd had this same issue for years come playoff time where all we have is to root for whomever is playing GB. Now we'll have to deal with the same with DET.
Or just watch the b-hawks and stop being so emo

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m rooting for em. Bears are a total embarrassment right now. The Lions are actually everything I want the bears to be. Sure, Goff isn’t ideal, but he’s a good QB. It’s not like he can’t play. Overall though, really like their team. Campbell included
everything changed when Sheila Hemp Ford took control of football operations

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Both but they dont look like the Super Bowl contender that they were hyped up to be all off-season. People doubling down after hyping them as a playoff team before the 2022 season. Theyre pushing the Lions on us because theyve been losers for so long.
What is the definition of Superbowl "contender"?
Wouldn't that be, by definition, someone that makes the play-offs?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
this whole thing was a battle of two terrible franchises competing to draft in the low 20s. congrats on your 22nd spot in the 1st round of the draft detroit, because come april its bears season

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you think they got all those high first round picks?

By trading Stafford?

The Bears would have had plenty of high first round picks, too, if they would stop pissing them away on bust Qb's and DE's that don't buy you a playoff victory.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this whole thing was a battle of two terrible franchises competing to draft in the low 20s. congrats on your 22nd spot in the 1st round of the draft detroit, because come april its bears season
Sounds vaguely familiar with what was said last April. If there is one thing more sure than the Lions not winning a playoff game, it is the Bears drafting another bust QB. But wait, the NEXT QB will be THE ONE.

Rinse repeat.

ps. Yes, air yards matter.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
By trading Stafford?

The Bears would have had plenty of high first round picks, too, if they would stop pissing them away on bust Qb's and DE's that don't buy you a playoff victory.
Yeah sure, 2 1st round picks. What about the other years of shit where you wasted high picks on Okudah? You didn't get Sewell because of a trade either, the Lions were shit to be picking that high and had been shit for years prior. Those are all high picks

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Sounds vaguely familiar with what was said last April. If there is one thing more sure than the Lions not winning a playoff game, it is the Bears drafting another bust QB. But wait, the NEXT QB will be THE ONE.

Rinse repeat.

ps. Yes, air yards matter.
i wasnt even born yet the last time detroit won a playoff game. im 31 years old. pot, kettle, rock, glass house.

enjoy your mediocre draft pick way up there in the 20s, we will have our pick of the litter of blue chip prospects (the s is for a minimum of 2 of those premier players)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i wasnt even born yet the last time detroit won a playoff game. im 31 years old. pot, kettle, rock, glass house.

enjoy your mediocre draft pick way up there in the 20s, we will have our pick of the litter of blue chip prospects (the s is for a minimum of 2 of those premier players)
You had the number 1 overall pick last year.
How did that work out for you?
You traded 2 number 1 picks for a QB that is 6-21, yet you are concerned with the Lions draft picks?
You traded the number 32 overall pick for Chase Claypoop.
Nobody, and I mean nobody, wastes draft capital better than the Bears.

Last edited:

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
You had the number 1 overall pick last year.
How did that work out for you?
You traded 2 number 1 picks for a QB that is 6-21, yet you are concerned with the Lions draft picks?
You traded the number 32 overall pick for Chris Claypoop.
Nobody, and I mean nobody, wastes draft capital better than the Bears.
that doesnt seem accurate to me since the bears are by every measurable statistic a more successful franchise than the detroit lions. it almost seems like you made it up. can you show me the empirical data on nobody wasting draft capital like the bears?

sorry the lions fucked up so bad they cannot even enjoy april properly anymore, but you dont have to make that my issue.

NOTE - idk why i even engage you in convo you dont even know the name of the guy youre complaining about. his name is "Chase Claypool"

Iron Lion

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Lions
By trading Stafford?

What's a "playoff victory"? Never heard of such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.