Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Lafleur looks like a cunt right now.

this game went exactly as I hoped it would.

fuck you Packer fans
His eyes get all glossy when his team is losing like a fat high school girl after getting rejected. Also not sure what is going on with that landing strip like beard he has happening lol.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A rare good matchup for TNF.

I want to see the Packers OL struggle, for once, so we can actually see what kind of quarterback Jordan Love really is. He's been largely untouched since the start of pre-season.
You got your wish.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love hasn't looked 'lost' at all, but certainly not for more then his first 3 quarters against the Saints. Accept the reality, the best QB statline in the league after 2 and 3 weeks is not luck, especially without Watson, Jones, Bahktiari, Jenkins, and now Tom.

He will be the MVP favorite from tonight onward.
How did that work out for you? I guess he did get some impressive garbage time stats, and sacks, and picks.......

coolio

Liked Posts:
Love just looks similar to Trubisky. Two weeks in a row looks completely lost in first half piles up stats quickly in second half.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeSquirt looks like he's going to cry.

Congrats to the Lions on being on track to win the NFCN for the first time ever. All it took was there to literally be no good teams hahahahahaha
whine some more bitch

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
1957. Biggest joke of a sports franchise. Hilarious seeing all the bandwagon fans.
Quite honestly, there's been nothing this year that says they've turned it around either. I think people are giving the Packers more credit than they deserve. Pretty clear they're the best team in the North though.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Quite honestly, there's been nothing this year that says they've turned it around either. I think people are giving the Packers more credit than they deserve. Pretty clear they're the best team in the North though.
Right did they improve or did the north regress

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Right did they improve or did the north regress
Both but they dont look like the Super Bowl contender that they were hyped up to be all off-season. People doubling down after hyping them as a playoff team before the 2022 season. Theyre pushing the Lions on us because theyve been losers for so long.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Both but they dont look like the Super Bowl contender that they were hyped up to be all off-season. People doubling down after hyping them as a playoff team before the 2022 season. Theyre pushing the Lions on us because theyve been losers for so long.
They would have been a contender had they drafted Jalen Carter.

Status
Not open for further replies.