Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Why the pic of the short soft fat bald guy with a sugary drink?
seems since i just googled "king leonidas bud lite" those are the people most often interested in Spartan culture, the movie 300, and bud light. makes you think...

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Aren't Bears fans all Packers fans by now? How long have the Packers owned y'all's ass's?
Meanwhile, Lions are trying to make it 4 in a row vs the Pack.
What is the problem, Bears fan?
Technically the Bears are a subsidiary of the Packers so in a round about way we are fans of the packers

Washington

Liked Posts:
Technically the Bears are a subsidiary of the Packers so in a round about way we are fans of the packers
Well, the Packers do seem to win as many games at Soldier Field as the Bears do. The last few GB QB's definitely have ownership in the Bears.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Not much pressure and still hasn't been that good. Not sure why people are acting like he's been very good. Not even ranked in PFF's top 25 QBs.

Best QB statline in the league. 7 pass TDs (2nd), 8 total TDs (2nd), 1 INT, best TD to INT ratio, lowest INT rate for QBs with over 4 TDs etc. He led the league in TD passes and passer rating going into week 3.

He has been great for all but 3 quarters against NO. All without Watson, Jones, Bahktiari, Jenkins, and now Tom. Phenomonal, best QB in the league. HOFer.

Last edited:

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
I wish they could both lose. The Packers deserve to be humbled, but the Lion fanbases newfound cockiness is approaching decades of annoying prime Packer fan level nuisance. Hope they both look like shit, Love continues to look lost yet finally doesn't luck into decent stats, and the game ends with a tie.

Love hasn't looked 'lost' at all, but certainly not for more then his first 3 quarters against the Saints. Accept the reality, the best QB statline in the league after 2 and 3 weeks is not luck, especially without Watson, Jones, Bahktiari, Jenkins, and now Tom.

He will be the MVP favorite from tonight onward.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You won't have this game on shit cause you don't exist. Your poll is cringe like all your irrelevant posts. You don't route for anyone. Rooting (correct spelling, you alt spaz) for injuries to happen is as lowlife as it gets. You need be routed down a bottomless pit. You are literally the dumbest fake alt I've ever seen.
Isn’t an alt already defined as a fake account? Like is this a double negative where two fakes make it not fake?!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best QB statline in the league. 7 pass TDs (2nd), 8 total TDs (2nd), 1 INT, best TD to INT ratio, lowest INT rate for QBs with over 4 TDs etc. He led the league in TD passes and passer rating going into week 3.

He has been great for all but 3 quarters against NO. All without Watson, Jones, Bahktiari, Jenkins, and now Tom. Phenomonal, best QB in the league. HOFer.
Misses big passes frequently, Has played lesser competition. Single-handily caused loss to Falcons by being so inept and blew a 4th quarter 2 score lead. Was literally shown to be a lesser QB than Desmond Ridder. Tied for #28 in PFF overall QB grading. Prepare thyself for a big fall.

ColumbusRod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Tigers
  1. Dallas Mavericks
  1. Cleveland Browns
  1. Detroit Red Wings
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
Man, Vick. I'm torn. Want the Lions to lose as much as possible just because they are the ass of the division. But I can't bring myself to actually root for the Packers... I will just watch the game and whoever dies, dies. Maybe a tie?
You know...we are kinda the ass of the division now......... in fact we have been the ass for the last ten years . I am pulling for the Lions tonight, F GB

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You know...we are kinda the ass of the division now......... in fact we have been the ass for the last ten years . I am pulling for the Lions tonight, F GB

Nah, Lions will always be ass. It's their nature. Even when they win, they lose. Fucking Losers.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Grossman had an MVP September in 2006. Then teams adjusted once they had consistent tape on him and the level of competition went up.

Status
Not open for further replies.