Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling the Lions are going to get a big lead quickly.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Funny how bad Love looks with backup lineman and no protection. A less athletic Fields.

Scobear

Liked Posts:
Two things we've seen this game that we never see from the Bears, Goff throws the well covered TE open on the TD drive, 4 man rush from Detroit pressurizes Love on every down on that GB possession. Depressing.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Even the Lions are routinely kicking the Packers ass now. God, we suck so much.

Bears can’t beat anyone let alone the Packers. I don’t see how we win a single game I know statistically they probably will but I can’t see it or predict it. Will be a surprise.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still not as good of a game as Love, who had more TD, and one less INT, and a passer rating over 30% better (113% vs 70%. Ridder's season statline is completely floor mopped by Jordan Love as well.
Might need to let him know that there is a game being played right now. Packers Offense is looking frightening similar to the Bears lol

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Not really, he has had a handful of big misses but not more then that. Most of them came against NO anyway.

Wrong, you just made that up. Lafleur lost the Falcons game by going conservative in the 4th and running into nothing, rather then letting Love win it. Love was playing fantastic and Lafleur completely abandoned the pass until we were already down.

Love easily outplayed Ridder in the game the played against each other, and Love has easily outplayed Ridder throughout the season as well. Once again, you are making up complete nonsense.

Pff doesn't mean shit, real stats do. Enjoy Love's MVP coming out party tonight.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
MVP my ass. More like exposed and switched with the Bears offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.