Lions vs packers tonight on thursday night football in game thread for official football talk!

Whomst do you want to see injured tonight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
So glad Lions wasted first round picks on a backup RB and off ball LB. This team would be a SB contender if they didn't shit the bed in the first round.
No doubt. Imagine if they had Christian Gonzalez and Calijah Kancey.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Right. They're a pretty easy team to cheer for if you're not a direct rival. It's cool to see a historically shitty franchise figure it out and put a good team out there. Easy to root for the underdog.

I’m rooting for em. Bears are a total embarrassment right now. The Lions are actually everything I want the bears to be. Sure, Goff isn’t ideal, but he’s a good QB. It’s not like he can’t play. Overall though, really like their team. Campbell included

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Next week baby, on Thursday Night Football, the Bears are on. Great night to catch up on your chores!

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Not only do the Xs and Os matter…but respecting your coach and believing in them is awfully important. That locker room will run through a wall for Campbell.
Exactly. I said it in another thread. Bears fans would freakin love Campbell as the Bears’ coach.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m rooting for em. Bears are a total embarrassment right now. The Lions are actually everything I want the bears to be. Sure, Goff isn’t ideal, but he’s a good QB. It’s not like he can’t play. Overall though, really like their team. Campbell included

Goff would be the best QB of all time on the Bears.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Montgomery is another genius Poles decision. He hates good players who love football.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Does everyone realize how bad this Bears team is right now? The Packers suck. Lions are going to annihilate us.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Does everyone realize how bad this Bears team is right now? The Packers suck. Lions are going to annihilate us.
Most of us don’t care especially with Connor bedard on deck

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know it would be nice to have an elite C like Ragnow instead of trading for Claypool.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol dude YPC is under 4 entering this game and he costs 18m. Hard pass.
I mean, look at these holes he is running thru. A better RB averages 5+ypc. This isn’t hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.