Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
drum-monkey-o.gif

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys have this shit totally backwards. Ted Phillips has a job and that is to make this organization money. He is highly successful. He has nothing to do with football decisions. He is the only one you cannot point a finger at, and you are singling him out. Bad call.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Add Jay to the list. Blame Jay for lovie smith and trestman.

Jay didn't play but can we blame
Him!!? Please.

Jay sucks, quit acting like he is 25 and has upside....dude sucks no matter who coaches

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Look at the front page of this board.

Fox, Pace, Fox, Pace

FOREST AND THE TREES, PEOPLE.

Thats where you find yourself a Bigfoot.

Phillips needs to go or reassign him, but get this guy away from football operations, and get an actual football mind behind the wheel of thia franchise

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
You guys have this shit totally backwards. Ted Phillips has a job and that is to make this organization money. He is highly successful. He has nothing to do with football decisions. He is the only one you cannot point a finger at, and you are singling him out. Bad call.
No. The "team president" should be responsible for (drum roll, please) THE TEAM. If a team is not successful, and hasn't been in quite some time, the responsibility should be hung on the person presiding over the team.

If his title was "president of financial operations", no one would give a fuck.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
No. The "team president" should be responsible for (drum roll, please) THE TEAM. If a team is not successful, and hasn't been in quite some time, the responsibility should be hung on the person presiding over the team.

If his title was "president of financial operations, no one would give a fuck.

Makes perfect sense. I'm not sure what you do in real life, but would mind being the Bears consultant this time around.

Chibearsfan

Cutler Chubby
Liked Posts:
Anymore who thinks this ass clown Teddy is not balls deep in this shit storm. Please go to you tube and search Chicago Bears coaches show from OCT 19, 2016!!! Yes 2 weeks ago!!! 37:30 minutes of Sweaty Teddy sitting in for John Fox! Bean counter my ass, this turd thinks he is George Halas Jr. and he has football thoughts and opinions on EVERY aspect of this pathetic team!!

So sick and tired of people saying he is a bean counter and has NOTHING to do with football operations!! Please wake the fuck up n FINALLY getting rid of this douche!!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have no connection to Ted Phillips. My good friends are friends with his wife from the paddle ball club in Lake Forest.

Tell me a decision you guys think Ted Phillips made that you are unhappy with. If the answer is any football related decision you are wrong. The draft, you guys think he is drafting players? Signing free agents? Responsible for all the injuries? Cutler? The play calling? Draft picks getting injured? Letting Gould go? Forte? You are fucking nuts.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I have no connection to Ted Phillips. My good friends are friends with his wife from the paddle ball club in Lake Forest.

Tell me a decision you guys think Ted Phillips made that you are unhappy with. If the answer is any football related decision you are wrong. The draft, you guys think he is drafting players? Signing free agents? Responsible for all the injuries? Cutler? The play calling? Draft picks getting injured? Letting Gould go? Forte? You are fucking nuts.
Then why the fuck is he the president of a football team?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then why the fuck is he the president of a football team?

Now that's a different question. If you feel that the team president should oversee football operations, and we are lacking that, then he should be fired. I agree with that.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He hired Phil Emery

Mic drop.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
Now that's a different question. If you feel that the team president should oversee football operations, and we are lacking that, then he should be fired. I agree with that.

That's what I'm ranting about. There's no real "leader". I don't care if he remains on the staff in a different position entirely, so long as it's not considered the head man in charge.

NobodyLikesMe

Late For Dinner
Liked Posts:
I agree about Teddy, but I think the bigger problems come from above, as long as Virginia and family own the team, we are stuck with what we have had for a while. When she goes, if the family cannot pay the inheritance tax bill and have to sell the team, we may finally get some change, but I do not think we see much change untill then.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What was that 2010 or 2011?

And you loved every individual move Emery made until the shit hit the fan, then you turned against him. My memory is too good.

I supported Emery till he showed he was incompetent.

But Jerry hired the architect of this destruction. The Bears are still paying for the incompetence of Emery.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read somewhere the family has a plan in place to not get raped by the ITax.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
WTF is an accountant doing at that table announcing the next GM. I would love to see neither of those guys at the table. Phillips should have no say in any part of football operations. If they are picking a guy to pick the guy to pick the guy, don't even tell Teddy, I would rather see Albert Flasher picking the next General Tardmanager.

54af164fdb4de.image.jpg

54a1fb02cfa6f.image.jpg

mccaskey_phillips_inside_122914.jpg