Los Angeles Chargers

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Chargers moving to Los Angeles might as well give LA the Raiders as well. Rodger G is a moron.

Los Angeles hates the Chargers it's like moving the Packers to Chicago.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Move Jacksonville to England. Move Oakland to Las Vegas. Send Chargers to St Louis.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Chargers moving to Los Angeles might as well give LA the Raiders as well. Rodger G is a moron.

Los Angeles hates the Chargers it's like moving the Packers to Chicago.
Los Angeles hates the Rams, which is why they moved to STL

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Move the bears to Arizona and move the cardinals to Chicago

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
LA is such a wonderful football town.

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Move Jacksonville to England. Move Oakland to Las Vegas. Send Chargers to St Louis.

I'm English and even I don't want the Jaguars. Every NFL fan in the UK already has a team, often like me one they've supported since a very young age (seven in my case, proof that kids are front-running assholes with no long term vision). Players would hate it too.

All we want is some games that aren't total trash. Maybe even see a playoff team occasionally.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Move this thread to the correct forum.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Chargers originally played in LA. Just sayin.

11-13-60-16.jpg

Lol at the 2 people in the stands. That was in 1960?

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Read that if they do move, they will be doing Rebranding.. thus losing the Chargers name

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's the west coast. They have beautiful weather, beautiful women, beaches, mountains, surfing, tons of stuff to do outdoors. Nobody cares about football. Football does best in the south where everyone is inbred and in the Midwest where there's nothing to do but get drunk and watch sports.

Good rule of thumb - the more desirable somewhere is to live, the less money it will make the NFL.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you must never have been to L.A.

Reactions: 1ke

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's the west coast. They have beautiful weather, beautiful women, beaches, mountains, surfing, tons of stuff to do outdoors. Nobody cares about football. Football does best in the south where everyone is inbred and in the Midwest where there's nothing to do but get drunk and watch sports.

Good rule of thumb - the more desirable somewhere is to live, the less money it will make the NFL.

If you actually lived the south, you'd realize that most of the south is now yankees who got the fuck out of the miserable north to surround themselves with sun and beautiful women.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you actually lived the south, you'd realize that most of the south is now yankees who got the fuck out of the miserable north to surround themselves with sun and beautiful women.

Don't get butthurt.

And the South doesn't have beautiful women. It has Walmart, NASCAR, racism, and bad hygiene.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

I dunno though. Maybe it is a cultural thing. I know for sure though that if I moved to LA, I would still be as big of a Bears fan as I am now. I just might watch the game on the beach with my portable TV rather than in my house.