Los Angeles Chargers

Chinese

Liked Posts:
What a strange statement. No one in LA gives a fuck about the Chargers. And neither did anyone in San Diego, for that matter.
People there are Raiders fans

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Makes absolutely no sense. Los Angeles has fans do not attend games. Yes, the Rams were bad but it was the first year back in LA. You would think the stadium would have been packed or close to full this past year. Terrible decision.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i dont understand why the nfl keeps trying to send teams to la. it doesnt work. both teams will move out of la sooner rather than later. as usual.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They needed to leave San Diego but going to LA instead is a loser move. They will be 2nd citizens in LA.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Virginia Chargers, New Mexico Jaguars, Alabama Raiders, Mississippi Rams. Haha sounds perfect.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Screw spanos and owners like him.
NFL is a cash cow and they act like children when they dont get public handouts... chicago was just as whiny, but they were able to strike a deal.

Build your own damn stadium with your own money. If they cannot afford it, well, then they need to rethink their business model.

Spanos bumbled his team in to being irrelevant the past 8 or 9 years, and this is the culmination of all of that fuckery. Moving out of a city that does not give a shit about them to a city that gives even less of a shit about them.

Fuck 'em, I hope they fold.
I have been a charger fan for my entire life- grew up on fouts- but at this point with this move, I hope Rivers demands a trade and I hope they become the browns of the west.
Spanos is human trash.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Other than the brief mass bandwagon during the '99-'02 "Greatest Show on Turf" period, the Rams were the third team in St Louis behind the Cardinals and the Blues. In LA they and the chargers will be behind the Lakers/Clippers and the Dodgers/Angels.

Like St. Louis, LA just isn't a football town.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm English and even I don't want the Jaguars. Every NFL fan in the UK already has a team, often like me one they've supported since a very young age (seven in my case, proof that kids are front-running assholes with no long term vision). Players would hate it too.

All we want is some games that aren't total trash. Maybe even see a playoff team occasionally.

A playoff team draws and is unwilling to give up a home game.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
LA Bamba

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

MIKETOUHY

Liked Posts:
The Chargers originally played in LA. Just sayin.

11-13-60-16.jpg

Actually they began in Cleavand in 1937 and moved to L.A. in 1946 but they did have a long history in L.A.