Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Isn't it you who misunderstood the simplest points as I merely stated the obvious, that dogs, in general, have been shown to be smarter and far more useful than cats, in general. OOOOOOOOh, but you can get your cat to sit so all cats are as smart as dogs even though science says otherwise. LMAO

There you go again, mentioning 1 breed that makes up less than 1% of the dog population and acting like it is representative of all dogs. Weak, bro, but the pekingese was actually bred to be tiny guard dogs in palaces.
You're trying so hard to elevate an animal that eats its own shit. You haven't realized that every post you make takes you further away from the point of your original post that kicked this off.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're trying so hard to elevate an animal that eats its own shit. You haven't realized that every post you make takes you further away from the point of your original post that kicked this off.
This is you having nothing. The point has always been dogs have been of far more use to man and can perform hundreds of jobs that a cat simply never could. Science says they're much smarter than cats. That causes you butt hurt, hence the empty, mindless comebacks on your part.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
This is you having nothing. The point has always been dogs have been of far more use to man and can perform hundreds of jobs that a cat simply never could. Science says they're much smarter than cats. That causes you butt hurt, hence the empty, mindless comebacks on your part.
Wow, it's crazy that you still are missing the point. Who saw that coming? Dogs have co-evolved with humans and can do things they were bred to do for tens of thousands of years? No fucking way dude. Who would've thought?

Bust

Liked Posts:
The first dude with the kid leaves him to fend for himself.

NEWB ADULTS!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I notice more and more single women walking dogs these days.

I wonder if that's some kind of growing trend?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, it's crazy that you still are missing the point. Who saw that coming? Dogs have co-evolved with humans and can do things they were bred to do for tens of thousands of years? No fucking way dude. Who would've thought?
LMAO

Ahhhhh, so these 300+ dog breeds in the world today have been learning their specially bred skills for tens of thousands of years? Cool story, bro........ and hella funny.

Just one thing, Einstein. It is common knowledge ancient people didn't know squat about genes and active breeding of dogs didn't start until the 19th century. Most breeds of today have been bred over the past 150 years (same as cats). TBH, breeding has caused more harm than good for dogs. Has made them more susceptible to a wide variety of diseases, caused many breeds to have shorter life spans and led to overpopulation throughout the world. There are far more dogs, around the world, living in the streets than in homes.

You should pull back on the snark in your replies too cause in every single post you've made on this subject, you have made extremely ignorant statements. I just blew some of them off, without pointing them out, but it has gotten way past the point of ridiculousness now.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
LMAO

Ahhhhh, so these 300+ dog breeds in the world today have been learning their specially bred skills for tens of thousands of years? Cool story, bro........ and hella funny.

Just one thing, Einstein. It is common knowledge ancient people didn't know squat about genes and active breeding of dogs didn't start until the 19th century. Most breeds of today have been bred over the past 150 years (same as cats). TBH, breeding has caused more harm than good for dogs. Has made them more susceptible to a wide variety of diseases, caused many breeds to have shorter life spans and led to overpopulation throughout the world. There are far more dogs, around the world, living in the streets than in homes.

You should pull back on the snark in your replies too cause in every single post you've made on this subject, you have made extremely ignorant statements. I just blew some of them off, without pointing them out, but it has gotten way past the point of ridiculousness now.
FFS, let it go because you're still completely missing the point. An Octopus or a pig can't do the shit you're proclaiming makes a dog intelligent, yet they are definitely more intelligent than dogs. Your entire argument has been dog helped man=dog super smart, which is why your entire argument has been horseshit from the jump. I haven't proclaimed one is smarter than the other, just that cats aren't stupid and the intelligence level between the two are negligible.

Not to mention you're 100% wrong on breeding starting in the 19th century, since there's DNA evidence of selective breeding among sled dogs at least 10,000 years ago, it just wasn't until the 19th century that they started keeping records.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
FFS, let it go because you're still completely missing the point. An Octopus or a pig can't do the shit you're proclaiming makes a dog intelligent, yet they are definitely more intelligent than dogs. Your entire argument has been dog helped man=dog super smart, which is why your entire argument has been horseshit from the jump. I haven't proclaimed one is smarter than the other, just that cats aren't stupid and the intelligence level between the two are negligible.

Not to mention you're 100% wrong on breeding starting in the 19th century, since there's DNA evidence of selective breeding among sled dogs at least 10,000 years ago, it just wasn't until the 19th century that they started keeping records.
“Active” breeding started in the 19th century. Any real source will tell you that. 10,000 years ago there were just certain types based on size. They didn't know a damn thing about genes. Wants dogs to pull a sled? Get the big ones, tie them up to a sled and whip them so they run. Not much thinking has to go into that.

The point was never anything about what you said cause you've said nothing factual. You're the one making shit up and just imagining it just cause you can make your cat sit with a food lure. The real point that was made by me, was that not only were dogs smarter than cats, but of far more use to people. That was the point until you started to reply with snarky nonsense that just shows ignorance. You believed border collies are the only smart breed. Think they were bred 10,000 years ago? LMAO. I shouldn't laugh, you probably do. You actually claimed studies showed cats to have twice the neurons dogs did, when no such study ever existed and the exact opposite is known for 100% scientific fact.

Looking at your first post on this page, you actually said "Dogs have a higher social intelligence than cats because they are pack hunters, it's how they survive. A dog exiled from the pack is going to die.". That shows more ignorance than anything. It would be a struggle to find other people who think like that. Who even believes that nonsense other than you? If lone wolves died every time they were kicked out of the pack, the species would not have survived very long at all. Wolves are suppose to leave the pack. It’s the circle of life. Packs mainly just consist of parent wolves and their young. When their young grows to be about 2 years old, they are expected to leave the pack, find a mate and start their own pack. In the mean time while looking for a mate, Lone wolves can easily survive by scavenging or just going for smaller, less challenging prey. The reason the packs often hunt larger animals is so there's enough food for the entire pack.

Can’t pretend to know what happened with dogs or cats 10,000 years ago anyway. Science isn’t even sure on it. Just have findings here and there and try to extrapolate from there. Just theories.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My cat has his balls, claws, bad attitude and doesn't like strangers. He would have fucked up that moron.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
“Active” breeding started in the 19th century. Any real source will tell you that. 10,000 years ago there were just certain types based on size. They didn't know a damn thing about genes. Wants dogs to pull a sled? Get the big ones, tie them up to a sled and whip them so they run. Not much thinking has to go into that.

The point was never anything about what you said cause you've said nothing factual. You're the one making shit up and just imagining it just cause you can make your cat sit with a food lure. The real point that was made by me, was that not only were dogs smarter than cats, but of far more use to people. That was the point until you started to reply with snarky nonsense that just shows ignorance. You believed border collies are the only smart breed. Think they were bred 10,000 years ago? LMAO. I shouldn't laugh, you probably do. You actually claimed studies showed cats to have twice the neurons dogs did, when no such study ever existed and the exact opposite is known for 100% scientific fact.

Looking at your first post on this page, you actually said "Dogs have a higher social intelligence than cats because they are pack hunters, it's how they survive. A dog exiled from the pack is going to die.". That shows more ignorance than anything. It would be a struggle to find other people who think like that. Who even believes that nonsense other than you? If lone wolves died every time they were kicked out of the pack, the species would not have survived very long at all. Wolves are suppose to leave the pack. It’s the circle of life. Packs mainly just consist of parent wolves and their young. When their young grows to be about 2 years old, they are expected to leave the pack, find a mate and start their own pack. In the mean time while looking for a mate, Lone wolves can easily survive by scavenging or just going for smaller, less challenging prey. The reason the packs often hunt larger animals is so there's enough food for the entire pack.

Can’t pretend to know what happened with dogs or cats 10,000 years ago anyway. Science isn’t even sure on it. Just have findings here and there and try to extrapolate from there. Just theories.
TL;DR

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
My cat has his balls, claws, bad attitude and doesn't like strangers. He would have fucked up that moron.
I have to constantly remind family that mine is a cat, not a lapdog, and he doesn't like to be held and cuddled. Luckily he's only giving warnings and love taps without the claws.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I was today years old when I learned dogs have never been stolen...

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
@Urblock can we get a fresh animals thread where you and @ytsejam just post about animals?

This thread now appears to be primarily for @Spartan to fight with people about dogs.

Just rename to the @Spartan Fights People About Dogs Thread and abandon it.
@Urblock & @ytsejam I apologize for indulging a guy that thinks dogs have only been selectively bred for 200 years of their 30,000 year domestication.