Love Animals

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Urblock & @ytsejam I apologize for indulging a guy that thinks dogs have only been selectively bred for 200 years of their 30,000 year domestication.
"Actively" bred. Had to educate you. You're so............duh. Jeez, you're the one who thought when wolves get kicked out of the pack, they automatically die. But that's to be expected from somebody who thinks man knew all about genetics 30k years ago. Of course you need help. And go figure why Karens would object to talk about dogs when speaking on the subject of animals.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
"If you want to be wrong, then follow the masses." - Socrates

Last edited by a moderator:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I get suspicious of people who don’t like dogs. But I trust dogs when they don’t like a person….Bill Murray. We don’t deserve dogs sometimes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Dogs don't like Bill Murray?
What?
The only dogs you can trust are the ones that have been "actively" bred to hate Bill Murray.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
something about that is a bit cruel to me but our new cat Oleg knows how to play patty-cake

Bust

Liked Posts:
something about that is a bit cruel to me but our new cat Oleg knows how to play patty-cake

Cruel for a Bulldog, sure. Breeds like Border Collie, Australian Sheep Dog, Belgian Malinoise and the like need activities to burn energy else they'll tear your house down when you not home cause they bored as fook (a perk for cat lovers)

Bust

Liked Posts:
Future Serial Killer, they better keep this mofo locked up fo life. Don't waste time on rehab and good behavior plox.

"We’re seeing a pattern of going back again and again," Judge Kelly McCarthy said during Martel’s bail hearing on Tuesday. "Killing an animal, going out and get a replacement, kill that one, get a replacement, kill that one, get a replacement; and unfortunately, this was allowed to continue for a sustained period of time, and numerous animals lost their lives."