Love Animals

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're link ins't working.

This one always cracks me up.

Lol mine was the same incident but with the old "Feminazis stole muh tree" version.

I have it on IMGUR and it won't render on CCS, weird.

Lmao at McGOAT, that's how I imagine it going but I know that roo would scratch the fuck outta me.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Lol mine was the same incident but with the old "Feminazis stole muh tree" version.

I have it on IMGUR and it won't render on CCS, weird.

Lmao at McGOAT, that's how I imagine it going but I know that roo would scratch the fuck outta me.

Yeah, I read they will sometimes try to scratch the eyes of an opponent. That's a big risk. You an Aussie?

Got a link to the "Feminazis stole muh tree" version? Sounds funny

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I read they will sometimes try to scratch the eyes of an opponent. That's a big risk. You an Aussie?

Got a link to the "Feminazis stole muh tree" version? Sounds funny

Lol I am no Aussie, I made the gif on the back of AussieBear antics once upon a time.

-https://i.imgur.com/FDXZ86d.gif;

This is the gif link if it'll work on IMGUR itself.

CCS legit tries to render an IMGUR link no matter how you fucking put it in lol.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

"Once there, the deputy and the caseworker observed deplorable conditions at the home that included a boarded-up shed where the dogs were being held, piles of feces two to three inches deep and several dogs covered with feces and flies, according to court records. One dog was dead.

The temperature inside the shed was at least 94 degrees, though the PCAPS animal control officer believed the temperature to be much higher with the windows and doors closed."

Nice lady.

Imagine if this type of lady was your mother.

Lots of them out there.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I hit a black lab on my way to work today. Was in my apartment complex and this thing just darted out in front of my car. I wasn't going fast and I slammed on my brakes, hit the dog, and the fucker got up and thankfully ran away. Fucking people don't know how to control their animals.