Love Animals

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Thanks. He's back to normal now. I'm the process of getting insurance quotes. All this for a cat I didn't even think I'd like and just took him on to kill bugs and because he was free lol
Took him on to kill bugs? What bugs does he kill?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice looking cat. That sucks. What did they say was stuck in its intestines? I would have told them I require they save it for me.

If something like that happens in the future, I suppose you can always get a 2nd opinion. A cat can get an intravenous bag of fluids to add a couple days of waiting. I have no idea if they can give the cat a shot to help dissolve or excite the intestines... or I would suppose depending on what the blockage is, it might continue to dissolve and work its way through, maybe some manual massage or activity. I'd be depending on the 2nd opinion about that.

But ya know, saving a life isn't something you're gonna regret.
They said he may have gotten a mouse. Hard to tell what it was exactly, looked like a couple claws. I didn't find any remnants of anything he could've eaten so I'm honestly not sure what he got. And yeah, I don't regret it, just the cost was ridiculous.

Took him on to kill bugs? What bugs does he kill?
All of them lol. Spiders, wasps, flies, etc. If it moves, he's all over it. I had a wasps nest on my patio, inside the track of the sliding door and got stung right in the ear. Overnight, they apparently were able to fit between the window and screen and get inside my apartment. I woke up the next day to my cat lording over multiple wasps, at least five or six. Fucked them all up to the point they were either dead or barely alive.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Bust

Liked Posts:
Woah . . . never knew Kangaroos didn't mind waist deep water.

WOW!!!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Shannon Sharpe paid 10k for a Pomeranian from China