Lovie Smith Hired as Tampa Bays New Coach [merged]

marines1

Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 19m
Bucs and Lovie Smith reached agreement, as @JayGlazer reported. Deal had been in works for days. Smith was favorite all along. Back to Bucs.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
They got a good core for the tampa 2 as well.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
He'll get them turned around. A defensive line featuring Gerald McCoy is a fantastic start. I'm not completely sold on Glennon as their QB, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
They can get Lovie to get the Tampa defense solid them and then fire him and bring in another coach to win the Super Bowl like they did with Dungy.

Mitchapalooza

we play them at Solder Field next year. LOL bring it on Lovie.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Awe it's like homecoming, cute

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
is Urlacher going to come out of retirement to play MLB for them? maybe we can trade peppers, Briggs, Peanut, Conte and a few other lovie buddies to them for their entire draft.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
If Lovie Smith is hired he is hiring Jeff Tedford as his OC and Leslie Frazier as his DC, these are the reports circulating on twitter. Football coaching is about putting together a good staff around you. Trestman got it right with Aaron Kromer, can he go ahead and fire Tucker and get it right on the defensive side of the ball?

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Lovie the big dumb idiot. Had to take credit for the d, couldnt co-exist with rivera. Set our franchise back with his ego. now its happening again but whos ego is it now?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
is Urlacher going to come out of retirement to play MLB for them? maybe we can trade peppers, Briggs, Peanut, Conte and a few other lovie buddies to them for their entire draft.

Lovie will have three All-Pros on the Tampa defense Gerald McCoy 10 sacks three-technique, Lavonte David dynamic play-making WILL Darrelle Revis and a maybe even a chance to draft Clowney.

bullsadonisdna

Liked Posts:
Lovie will have three All-Pros on the Tampa defense Gerald McCoy 10 sacks three-technique, Lavonte David dynamic play-making WILL Darrelle Revis and a maybe even a chance to draft Clowney.

Lovie will enjoy mild success there but he will screw it up by coaching from a self imposed box.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Revis isn't going to be too happy running that cover 2.

I'm just curious, when you watched all those games where Charles Tillman dominated Calvin Johnson aka Megatron, what coverage was Tillman in against Megatron?